[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4717: Undefined variable: tapatalk_location_url
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4844: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4846: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4847: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Signals Media All Star Network • View topic - <Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/Early am Server

<Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/Early am Server

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: <Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/2-5am Server, (11/

Postby Fuggs » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:16 pm

ilvl snap shot

563 Derived
560 Chupac
557 Cletus
557 Super
557 Fugg
557 Chunky
555 Teukad
554 Vaughno
549 Morph
547 Kosk
547 Shini
544 Scenotaph

Chunky and Teukad logged in OS gear so best guesstimate
Fuggs

Postby kosk » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:43 am

Man I am behind oh well...

From my understanding of what raiding will be like from the panals and meeting with the Developers is that the new normal now called heroic will be slightly harder then current normals mode while Flex will be called normal mode. and be between current flex and normal mode.
kosk

Postby Fuggs » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks for the tip Kosk, our man on site at BlizzCon. I thought this might be the case re new heroic being harder than current normals and Mythic being harder than current heroics.

We can discuss during raid tonight but here are my thoughts.

* We are fringe heroic raiders. By that I mean we can be competent in normals and early heroics. We dont have the time (6 hours a week with players with alternating availabilities = roster of 12 to keep 10 on the field) to be a serious hard core heroic team, nor do I think people necessarily want that.
* In this new system, current normal = new heroic, current heroic = mythic. But as Kosk said, it is likely our main difficulty level (heroic in new expac) will be harder than current normal content.
* Net result is I think the new heroic content will provide a sustained progression challenge for us which is what I think keeps us logging in each week (plus the fat loot).
* The problem being, some people will want to taste the new Mythic tier of raiding which requires a 20man team.
* For those inclined, the new expac has separate lock outs for heroic and mythic tier. That means if people wanted to try mythic content, they could continue to raid with us if they wanted.
* Of course we have to remember, all of the 6.0 info is subject to change but I believe the new raiding changes (including 20man only mythic) is unlikely to change.

Summary

* For the remainder of SoO, I suggest as a team we continue unchanged. Keep trying to progress through normal then heroic content whilst having fun
* With the currently available information, I would be happy to continue with our 12 man roster (to ensure we have at least 10) and come the new expac, continue with our 2 nights a week raiding in the new heroic difficulty, likely with some normal modes in a similar way to what we have done this tier. Note in this difficulty level, if 12 peeps turned up, we could take 12. No bench time.
* As the release date for 6.0 draws closer (earliest predictions I have heard is March/April 2014), I would expect that each person needs to work out what they want from the game, what time they have for WoW, and if <Convert to Beer> offers a reasonable fit. If it no longer fits and peeps want to move on, it is no problem. Just give a little notice to give time to recruit (although that will be less of a problem as all but Mythic raids will be cross realm and hence tools like OpenRaid or OQ can fill gaps if we drop below 10 in the short term.

Well, thats my thoughts, what do you guys think?

Fuggs
Fuggs

Postby harzlek » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:39 pm

I go really bad lightning storm in my area I might not be able to login tonight teukad
harzlek

Postby harzlek » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:40 pm

I go really bad lightning storm in my area I might not be able to login tonight teukad
harzlek

Postby Fuggs » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Logs from Thursday. I think I ranked #30 for Enhance Shamans on Galakras. Woot!

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/261413/
Fuggs

Postby Shanerj69 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:57 am

You guys looking for a 545 prot pally ATM?
Shanerj69

Re: <Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/1-4am Server, (11/

Postby Fuggs » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi Shanerj

We are not recruiting currently with 12 on our roster including a plate DPS with tank OS. We are always looking for people that are keen to raid to keep on friends list if we are ever short. Also, with the new expansion and more flexible raid numbers, there could be some options there. My battletag is Fugg#1250, try and catch me in game and we can have a chat.

Cheers

Fugg
Fuggs

Postby Fuggs » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:01 am

Hi guys

I was thinking about our 12 man roster and how we can manage people stepping in and out. I think the current system works ok, step out if you dont need gear from a boss. I was just thinking about how we can spice things up a little.

I know that a number of people that have raid ready alts on Aerie Peak that may not be running in a regular team currently, or an OS that they dont often dust off. I dont want to slow down our burn through the first few farm bosses, but I was thinking about allowing one person to bring an alt or run in their OS for the first 4 bosses of a fresh normal.

So, when you sit out for a boss, you get 1 credit. The person with the highest credit at the end of the raiding week can opt to run in their OS or bring an alt to the first 4 bosses the following week. If you have the most credits and take this option, your credits go to zero. Otherwise, credits are not reset for other peeps.

In terms of loot, if a main needs the item main spec, it will go to them. If it is for an off set for a main, they will roll off with you.

At this stage, I think we should be able to carry a min ilvl of 500 to ensure the burden is not too great.

Obviously, other toons may need to be flexible to accomodate. ie If I wanted to bring in my new Disc priest "Spume" (not quite at level cap yet), a healer would either need to DPS or sit out.

What do you think? I am keen to see Super Retardadin it up again! Perhaps Gumbywins will grace our presence. Maybe Scenotaph will show us her leet Disc priest? Chupac can bring many of her harem of alts?

Just an idea

Fugg
Fuggs

Postby Cletus » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:59 am

Sounds like a good plan Fuggs.

I am always happy to sit out and rarely run an alt, certainly not one geared enough for this. But will sit out whenever needed.
Cletus

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages