PST<Droppin Jeeves>11/14M 9am-Noon Sa/Su Recruiting for WoD!

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: PST <Droppin Jeeves> 9am-Noon Sat/Sun (14/16)(1/12)

Postby Gamble » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:28 am

Update! HORRIDON DOWN! We're still going strong, and progressing on Council. It's quiet in this thread cause we're posting all over our facebook page. Grats everyone!
Gamble

Re: PST <Droppin Jeeves> 9am-Noon Sat/Sun (14/16)(2/12)

Postby Gamble » Wed May 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Update: Council and Tortos Down! 4/12 now in ToT. We've recently lost a great Monk from our team (Best of luck Blacksalad) and will be recruiting an excellent raider or two moving forward. We will be pressing on through the sumer and will complete this content before 5.4 drops.

Recruiting:

Mistweaver Monk w/viable offspec
Resto or Balance Druid w/viable offspec

Please submit an app if interested and contact Xyer, Occam, or Ultron in game.
Gamble

Re: PST <Droppin Jeeves> 9am-Noon Sat/Sun (4/12) Recruiting!

Postby influenzza » Thu May 16, 2013 2:27 am

see you guys this weekend
influenzza

Postby Ayr » Thu May 16, 2013 10:02 am

Guess what ...

I think I'll be seeing you all this weekend as well!!! :D
Working as Intended - 7/13H HFC - wairaid.com
@Ayrwalker
monkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonk
bythelightbythelililililibythelightbythelilililililililililililghtbythelight
moonpewpewpewpewpewsunpewpewpewpewpew
Ayr

Postby Gamble » Sat May 18, 2013 5:26 am

Looking forward to it! Thanks guys!
Gamble

Postby Gamble » Mon May 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Still looking for that excellent Mistweaver Monk or Resto / Balance Druid. To the TOP!
Gamble

Postby Teke » Mon May 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Just reminding all the teams that if you want the new raider rank then your front page(roster area) needs to look like the template in my "Raider Rank" thread. Once that happens promotions will soon follow, thanks!
I want a woman who loves me for my money but doesn't understand math
Teke

Postby kedrin » Sun May 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Character Name: Kedrîn
Class: Rogue
MS? iLvl: Assassination/512
Geared/Optimized? Yes
OS? iLvl:: Combat/Same gear as above sans chants and gems applicable.
Geared/Optimized? I would need to get regemmed/chanted for this but do have alts that can furnish this if needed.
Professions/Why: skinning/Leatherworking mainly for the crafted gear and agility buffs associated with it.
Armory URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... AEn/simple

Experience

Raiding History: Been raiding since Wrath of the lich King icc. Downed the lich king in 10 man. In Cata all the raids through deathwing. In MoP did MSV through 4 bosses, then went on hiatus until ToT.

Hardware/ Peripherals: Mac Pro/all the usual peripherals.

UI Screenshot: I use bartender, if you really want to see it I suppose I could upload it.

Keybindings/Macros: Yes on my cooldowns. Not many macros though, but many keybindings.

Gameplay Video: Not as such, though I do have some video of me during random gameplay.

World of Logs:

Notable Achievements: I got the Rivendare mount in 300 runs.

Personal Stuff I have brown eyes, wear glasses, and a beard. I love the show LOST and look forward to Breaking Bad. I like Billy Joel, as well as 70's music. I don't mind making a fool of myself.

What is your Favorite Fight? Why? Thus far still the Lich King because it was difficult to master but very satisfying once he brought him down.

What is your Worst Fight? Why? Horridon because of all the switches and changes.

What resources do you use to help you improve/optimize your gameplay? Askmrrobot/reforge lite, I use noxxic, Icy Veins, some of the bootcamps, and I am willing to tryout new resources as the need arises.

What are your Strengths? How do those Strengths help the team progress as a whole? I think I am patient, willing to accept criticism, and ask questions when needed. I also mistakenly think I have a great sense of humor.

What are your weaknesses? How could you improve upon those weaknesses? My weakness is I am WAY TOO HUMBLE (jk). My weakness is sometimes I get impulsive and do stupid things. I can also be a bit dense on raid mechanics in regards to their purpose. So I can restrain impulse and use good sense as well as study the fights more to learn the reason for certain mechanics.

What do you think is the key to being a successful raid team? Why? The key to a successful raid team is to not get discouraged, and maintain a level of consideration to the team. I don't want to be that guy who annoys people by failing to do things that draw attention to myself in a bad way, like not showing up prepared, or contributing in a positive way.

Conclusion:

I love this guild. I was in a small guild for my last raid group. The guild dissolved for personal reasons, the same guild I raided with since Wrath. I think being in a larger guild not prone to instability from bouts of personal drama is a good thing.

How can you help this team progress to the top? 1. By being there. 2. By making long superfluous lists. 3. By constantly trying to improve my toon.

What was your most epic moment in WoW? Most epic moment in WoW was downing the lich king. Still stands up.

Additional Comments:

it was fun running in your group the last few days. I particularly like the fast pull times. I think you have a nice balance between having fun and downing bosses.

Thanks for submitting your application. We'll reply to you within a day or two by private message.
kedrin

Re: PST <Droppin Jeeves> 9am-Noon Sat/Sun (5/12) Recruiting!

Postby Gamble » Sun May 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Update: Megaera Down!! 5/12 now in ToT. Great kill everybody. Thanks for hanging in there, it made it all worth it.

Ji-kun looks like a nice change of pace. See ya next week and we'll start collecting those tier legs!
Gamble

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages