Thank You

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

Thank You

Postby Sean » Wed May 14, 2014 12:12 pm

To everyone who was in the Flex 1-2 achieve run last night. I have played wow since BC and all but gave up on raiding from bad experiences (including a small stint in vodka!). Last night was the first time in years that I enjoyed raiding again. The group was efficient, smart, played well, and funny. There was even a really hot sounding priest :). I have guild/realm hopped, and been pretty much an introvert over the last few years, and now I feel like it may be safe to come out of my cave.

So thanks again to everyone and to Dotz for leading it. Hopefully we will finish it up tonight!

/codepoêt
Sean

Re: Thank You

Postby Crixus » Wed May 14, 2014 5:29 pm

And that Cirscey mage guy, what a jerk (fyi, im Cirscey lol) im glad to hear you had a good XP! now you can join on of the 100s of raid teams in CTR!
Crixus

Re: Thank You

Postby Chamoiskatt » Sat May 17, 2014 6:07 pm

I want to add my thanks. I was in for part 2 and had a great time! The group was awesome. Thanks Dots for putting it together and thanks to the seriously geared tanks and healers who made up for undergeared folks like me ;)

I raided a lot in BC , Wrath and Cataclysm but then my friends went off and got lives so I have mostly done LFRs this time around. Looking forward to raiding with CTR in WoD.

Chamoiskatt
Chamoiskatt

Return to General Guild Discussion