PST<Droppin Jeeves>11/14M 9am-Noon Sa/Su Recruiting for WoD!

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [PST] [Serious Weekend Morning Team 10] [9AM-Noon] [Sat/

Postby Gamble » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Still looking for an excellent Monk Tank or Paladin Tank and a Warlock. We went 8/16N our first weekend together.
Gamble

Re: [PST] [Weekend Morning 10] [9AM-Noon Sat/Sun] [Tank+Warl

Postby Gamble » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Hey Harte, check your private messages, you've got mail.
Gamble

Postby Bluejay » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:10 pm

First, I'd like to say GREAT JOB GUYS! Excellent first weekend of raiding. Full clear of normal MV on first night together is a very good sign of things to come.
Second. I apologize for Sunday. February has been full of last minute, unavoidable birthdayness. All those should be over and done with and I won't have that issue anymore.
Lastly, Garalon. Don't get too discouraged by this fight. It takes some coordination. Having to pug in a few ppl makes it a little hard. I think we will down it in 3 attempts, max next week. Unless people really need the gear outta MV, I think we could just hop right into HoF and clear that out. Look up Garalon and Empress for sure, those are the fights that are the tough ones.

Great Job again! I look forward to next weekend

Tank and Warlocks... App if you want shweet lewts! :D
Bluejay

Postby Gamble » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:25 am

Update: Sattire has said he will tank if we need him to. This is a good thing as he tanked the last expansion and is a stud at whatever he plays. I'm also working on my tank set to fill in if/when needed. So where this leaves us is needing a rogue, a warlock, and a monk in any role. 5.2 is coming soon, can't wait!
Last edited by Gamble on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gamble

Postby Gamble » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:29 am

Oh, and please think up your favorite idea for our team name and submit it to me by in-game mail or private message before our raid Saturday. We'll take a vote on it either Saturday or Sunday. Make it good!
Gamble

Re: PST|Weekend Morning 10M|9AM-Noon Sat/Sun| Monk+Rogue+War

Postby blackfrancis » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey, guys. I talked to Xyer a bit in game, and he said you guys needed a monk. I've been thinking about Xferring mine to Aerie Peak from Earthen Ring.

Heroic Weekend Morning Raid Team App
Character Name/Realm: Davidlopanda/Earthen Ring
Class/Spec: Monk/WW
Armory URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... nda/simple
Have you read the Team Rules and agree to our Standards? Yes

Raid Experience: I'm raiding 25m with Team Voldemort on my warlock Loqutus. With my monk, I'm 4/6 normal MSV and 1/6 normal HOF.

What are your raiding goals for this expansion? I'd like to beat all of the content.

What makes a raiding group especially good for you? Chemistry among the members.

What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you? The ability to have fun and to learn from mistakes.

Personal
What real life obligations might impact your attendance or ability to focus on raiding? (family, school, work) I'm a grad student in my last semester, so I'm working on my final thesis project (a collection of short stories) and preparing for comprehensive exams.

Tell us something interesting or fun about yourself. I once got in a mini-twitter argument with Duncan Jones over whether or not Zombieland was a good movie. I think that killed my chances to get to write the new WoW movie.

Anything else you want to add?

Thanks for your App! We’ll reply via personal message.
blackfrancis

Re: PST | Weekend Morning 10M | 9AM-Noon Sat/Sun | Rogue+War

Postby Bluejay » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm

Still lookin for a Warlock and a few benchwarmers. We got cake!
Bluejay

Postby Gamble » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Great Job today Guys and Gal! GARALON DOWN. 9/16 now in 3 days of raiding.

Nice progression on Wind Lord Today as well, we should get him tomorrow no problem. Study up on that and the Amber-Shaper fights tonight.

Submint your Team Names, or else we're calling it "Xyer's Angels!"

I'm going with <Droppin Jeaves> for my suggestion. Let's hear them!

-Xyer
Gamble

Postby blackfrancis » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:39 am

Hey, guys. I couldn't take it anymore. I race changed my monk back to Pandaren. I also changed his name. It's Blacksalad. My team name idea, if we want to stick with the whole CTR veggie thing, is The Daikon Kings. That's not why I changed my name, though. When I xferred my character I originally wanted blacksalad, but it flagged me for a rename after I had already picked it. Now all is well.
blackfrancis

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages