PST<Droppin Jeeves>11/14M 9am-Noon Sa/Su Recruiting for WoD!

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [MST] [Serious Weekend Morning Team 10] [10AM-1PM] [Sat/

Postby Gamble » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Thanks for the apps, pretty busy today but we'll review them tomorrow when I'll have more time and get back to ya. We're going to run this comming weekend (2/23 and 2/24) even if we need to take some pugs. Be online at 9am server fully optimized and ready and we'll see how it goes. Keep those apps comming, besides the classes that have expressed interest or applied, we're still interested in a terrific mistweaver monk, hunter, warlock, and rogue.
Gamble

Postby Bluejay » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:05 am

Character Name/Realm: Bluéjay - Aerie Peak US
Class/Spec: Hunter BM/MM/SV
Armory URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... jay/simple
Have you read the Team Rules and agree to our Standards? Yes

Raid Experience:
Current - 6/16 Heroic 5/6 H MV 1/6 H HoF 4/4 Terrace 1/1 Elite
Normal/Heroic Cata
All Wrath
All of BC
All of Vanilla

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
Phat Lootz! But mainly to see every fight as it is current on Heroic difficulty

What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
Friendly and Determined raiders.

What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
Pig headedness, arguing, and not working together. What works for one raid team might not work for yours so people need to be aware for that and adapt.

Personal
What real life obligations might impact your attendance or ability to focus on raiding? (family, school, work)

I just have on Wednesdays (home by 7pm est) and Thursdays (Home by 845pm est)

Tell us something interesting or fun about yourself.
I have been playing my hunter since vanilla and have gone through some real life injuries to get some of my favorite tames. When Skoll spawned, my friend called me all crazy and excited and told me I had to log on and get there because he was battling some Alliance to protect him till i got there. I was on the other side of the house, in the basement. So I ran through the house, tripped on my cousins shoes and ran face first into the stairs, braking my nose... again. Blood pouring from my nose and a roll of paper towels pressed to my face, I logged on only to realize I wasn't specced for BM! I had to hearth back to org. then I didnt have enough gold to respec, so I had to mail gold to myself. Finally I got the gold and respecced to BM, then begged a passing mage to port me to Dal. I Flew as fast as I could to where my friend was defending the mighty spirit beast. I quickly landed, dropped an ice trap and tamed Skoll! With my new companion, I joined the battle against the now angry alliance hunter and his cohorts. We dispatched then and flew back to Dal in victory! Then realized that my nose was still broken and bleeding and let our a yell of pain and ran to the bathroom to fix it. hahaha

Anything else you want to add?
I have a cat named Optimus and 2 rabbits named Bruce Wayne and Thor. I love everything about raiding and eventually want to have my own podcast.
Bluejay

Postby Gamble » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Hey guys, check your private messages!
Gamble

Postby Krysdavar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:01 am

Character Name/Realm: Krysdavar/Khadgar
Class/Spec: Arms Warrior
Armory URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... var/simple
Have you read the Team Rules and agree to our Standards? Yes.

Raid Experience: Have been raiding since "Vanilla" in various shapes and/or forms. Have raided in a serious 10-man "strict" guild to the semi-serious 25-man guild, have also been in a couple "casual" raiding guilds. I fondly remember, though, in ICC, the progression "10-man strict" guild I was in (they called them that to identify that they did 10-mans Only). We downed Morrowgar the first week, when his damage was tuned for 25-mans, on 10-man difficulty (of course nerfed a week or so later). Then we downed the next three bosses (including Saurfang) on our way to an...encampment that said something about moving on in a month heh. The first time truly "gated content" was introduced to WoW?

What are your raiding goals for this expansion? To go as far as we can with what we have.

What makes a raiding group especially good for you? Knows how to have fun, but at the same time, can communicate and come together as a team. I think someone above had a good point as well - a raid team is as good as it's weakest person. Helping each other outside of the raid with whatever anyone needs is beneficial too.

What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you? No Shows. Someone going afk without a word (it takes .5 seconds to say something like AFK ROIEHRIOEH IQUICK), someone going afk for long periods of time, "that guy" that ruins everyone's raiding experience by either complaining about every little thing, giving up when the boss can still be downed, or not giving a crap about his fellow raid members and is just there for the loot. Also needy folks, that for some reason can't bother with bringing their own food/flasks/gems/enchants. Also, No Shows.

Personal
What real life obligations might impact your attendance or ability to focus on raiding? (family, school, work) None, I work a M - F day job, sitting in a cube, and am off every weekend.

Tell us something interesting or fun about yourself. I'm a baseball card collector (just not this year), I have thousands of cards, and many rare and numbered ones as well.

Anything else you want to add? My Battletag is Krysdavar#1808 if you'd like to talk that way. I don't want to transfer on a whim. Before spending the $25, I want to make sure I have a home some where, that is the right fit for me. Also, I have 4 (four) mages (however are all not geared) if being my main, melee, is just not possible.

Thanks for your consideration,

- Krysdavar
Krysdavar

Postby Sattire » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:51 am

Character Name/Realm: Sattire/eredar to Aerie Peak
Class/Spec: Fury Warrior
Have you read the Team Rules and agree to our Standards? yep

Raid Experience: Vanilla: Molten core40 man. BC: Kara, gruuls, mag. LIch king: ICC10/25, trial of champ10/25, Naxx 10/25. Cata: all raids 10 man.

What are your raiding goals for this expansion? "Fun, excitement, experience, and new content."

What makes a raiding group especially good for you? "Dedication, focus, and determination."

What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you? "Irrational people."

Personal
What real life obligations might impact your attendance or ability to focus on raiding? (family, school, work) Works not a problem. "Girl friend might decide to come over anytime but ill always let someone know."

Tell us something interesting or fun about yourself. "I'm easy going. Sometimes extra quiet if I'm tired. I listen and give suggestions when needed. I'm never insulted when given tips or suggestions on my class spec or setup.
Last edited by Sattire on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sattire

Postby Bluejay » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:55 am

I'd be quite willing to put my chips in on a GOOD Resto Shammy.
We need some healers, so please don't by shy guys about puttin in an app!
Bluejay

Postby Thehayzeus » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Heroic Weekend Morning Raid Team App
Character Name/Realm:Thehayzeus/Eredar
Class/Spec: Mage Fire/Arcane
Armory URL:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Thehayzeus/simple
Have you read the Team Rules and agree to our Standards?
I agree with Team Rules.

Raid Experience:
I started to raid during Cataclysm BOT and BWD. Havent stopped since then Firelands, Dragonsoul, and MOP.(6/6)BWD (4/4)BoT (2/2)ToFW (7/7)FL (8/8)(3/8H)DS. MoP - (6/6)MSV (2/6)HoF

I would like to build a strong raid group to where we are doing full clears regular and possibly some heroic kills.

People that friendly, are capable of chilling out but can still be competitive, and a group that loves to have fun.

A good leader and people who sho up on time and ready to progress on new fights.

Personal
What real life obligations might impact your attendance or ability to focus on raiding? (family, school, work)
School and Work can sometimes complicate my weekends, but majority of the time I have weekends off.

I like to have fun and enjoy listening to people rage in game.

Pick me!, Pick Me! :D :D
Thehayzeus

Postby Gamble » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Zeus! Agree BlueJay, Two spots left for Epic healers!
Gamble

Postby OccamEx » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Character Name/Realm: Occam (Blood DK) OR Seventien (Disc Priest) (if we need a healer more than a tank)
Class/Spec: see above, flexible with spec on DK and Priest
Armory URL: Occam and Seventien (still on Eredar at time of posting)

Have you read the Team Rules and agree to our Standards? yes

Raid Experience:
Tier 14 is essentially my first raiding experience. MSV(6/6) HOF(2/6). However I learn fast, I do my own research and theorycrafting, and I like to share my thoughts on strategies.

I love a challenge. I would like to get through as much of challenging content as possible, including Heroic raids and gold challenge mode.

A team that is focused, and after wiping they keep trying instead of whining and moaning. Good sense of humor and low on drama. Players that come to raid prepared.

Players showing up late and wasting time. We've only got 6 hours a week, let's make them count!

Personal

Very few. At worst, I work late, so I may come to raid on 6 hours of sleep or less, but that hasn't been a problem so far.

If anyone's interested in running challenge modes, hit me up! Also if you play Starcraft 2. :D

I'm going on a cruise in March and will have to miss 2 weeks: the 9-10th and 16-17th. Other than that, I plan on being 100%.
I'm looking forward to an awesome raid team!
OccamEx

Postby Yinz » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Heroic Weekend Morning Raid Team App

Character Name/Realm:Yinz Currently on Azuremyst

Class/Spec:Rogue - Combat or assassination whatever is hitting harder.

Armory URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... inz/simple

Have you read the Team Rules and agree to our Standards? Yes I accept

Raid Experience: Raiding since MC and all through BC, Took time off in Wrath. Killed everything in Cata including heroics prenerf. And currently have experience in all of LFR and up to and including amber shaper normal.

What are your raiding goals for this expansion? I want to kill end raid bosses in the tier when they matter.

What makes a raiding group especially good for you? Team first always. Gear should never be an issue as long as it is an upgrade for the team. I love groups that have fun all the time but are very serious about killing bosses.

What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you? Complaining, excessive yelling if we wipe. Just ass hats make any raid experience less successful.

Personal
I am in school. Also work full time in the IT field so making a raid is no problem. And with the schedule you have, no prob at all

Tell us something interesting or fun about yourself. I want to be a college professor someday.

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum.... And I'm all out of gum.
Yinz

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages