<Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/Early am Server

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: <AEST><Convert to Beer><8-11pm Sydney/1-4am Server>

Postby Cletus » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Right,

Plan developed and considered, and open for review during any resets or prior to our start.

I am by no means as knowledgeable on classes as Fuggs (why he is the strategist and one of the best in game). So I will simply be asking for palyers to control certain things and expect them to know how it can be done.

Door 1 will be as above, AOE on all targets with a dedicated interupter (and likley high burst damage) for the basilisks.
Door 2 will be zerg preists with all interupts going against dedicated targets. Might be single target if we have too. (could someone let me know how the ghost adds spawn? is it an interuptable cast or a rise from corpse thing).
Door 3 will be trap central. With range on anything that is trapped then big adds, and melee (if any) on big adds constantly.
Door 4 will be d2 repeated with targets on bears with riders (how you can tell difference between me and them, hitting me will not help here people).

I am confident once we get through D4 we can finish the fight. The above is the strat we were working on last night, with some tweaks to suit us as developed by expereince. We will still need to not stand in stupid. This may mean people calling out for tanks to move the adds to avoid stupid. To be honest it is very hard to see every effect when you are neck deep in monsters. There will also be a change to tank swapping. Once Horri is smacked into the wall, the tanks will move to the next door. Not running but moving with purpose close to the wall. DPS will have to address it. THe new Horri tank will be in place towards the centre of the room and will pull Horri to there. This should avoid overlap raid during double strike. This may require range dps to focus any add that gets 'trapped' on the Horri tank. The absence of AOE taunts makes overcoming threat harder in group situations.

Fuggs I would be very happy to recieved your input on this, but can appreicate the stressand frustration that arises from watching a beautiful plan not executed well.
Cletus.
Cletus

Postby Vaughno » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:49 am

I agree. I think we just need more practice, and last night helped us achieve that.

It's a technical fight, and i've also heard that it wipes 10 mans. Even though we didn't get him down it was still a fun night raiding, it's important to remember that. Don't stress we'll get him down eventually!
Vaughno

Postby Shalim » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:44 am

What days are we looking at raiding this week?

i know you mentioned Monday, but does that also include Thursday? If so we should look at ToT for thursday and maybe a toes run when we are down a few normal raiders.

thoughts?
Shalim

Postby Cletus » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:31 am

Mon is the set day, for ToEs and maybe 1st ToT.

If people are on we may scrap sometihng together on Thrus. I will be on. But with Easter I think people are away or looking to get an early jump on traffic.

Clet
Cletus

Postby Shalim » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:50 am

Well im good for thursday so ill be online looking for something to do.
Shalim

Postby Fuggs » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 pm

I sent out invites for every day over Easter a week or more ago. Monday was the only viable day without subbing 4 or more people. Monday we normally have 11 peeps avail but Shalim is out that night and Underthere is no longer available to raid with us at all due to IRL issues. I have asked Eilirra to be available and also our new priest healer, Thehons. We will have some options.

As for other days, see what is online. Please leave ToES as plan for Mon is Jin'Rock then TOES. I wont be available Thu but If you are short a few players, I have been having great success with OpenRaid. Go to website, register and I have been finding groups really quickly for HoF and ToES on my monk. I also got a Empress kill on Fuggette so I can now unlock ToES as well. Very simple interface, go to quickgroup. You will get some pugs in there if no one is keen in guild or server.
Fuggs

Re: <AEST><Convert to Beer><8-11pm Sydney/3-6am Server>

Postby Cletus » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Noted Fuggs.
ToEs and Jin on Mon.
However, there is some options for the team that can be accessible with differing numbers of people. I am keen to try a challenge mode. Or possibly on the nights Under is runnig his guild be available to assist him (MSV and HOF). Under helped us and we should return the favour.

Clet
Cletus

Postby Vaughno » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:00 pm

I just found out I'm not going to be able to make it this Monday. You'll have to replace me. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Vaughno

Postby Fuggs » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:20 am

World of logs. Unfortunately I DC'ed and did not record any of the Horridon attempts.

Sorry

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/cv2dpjz5twfgqute/
Fuggs

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages