Some interesting tips re Horridon from various sources
* http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/127 ... t-500-ilvl
* 2 heal as an option
* Have Weizenfugger in tank spec instead of Fuggette. AEO for adds, AOE stuns, can detox poisons and disease, able to kite frozen warlords due to mortal strike debuff
* Door 3 = kill Champions/Warriors ASAP, they die fast and are the one who throw diseases on people. Once they are down, kill warlords
* Door 4 = kill warbear then shaman, then warbear
* Are healers seeing stacks of poison/disease and prioritising dispells for higher stack toons?
* For second door you can work out which two priests come down first and pre mark them for the Shamans (like Shalim said)
* Pally bubble Horridon tank to remove double puncture debuff to allow more suitable tank for adds to double up
* Some groups finding Hero on door 3 is a must
* "It's also very clear when an add is not on a tank and blowing up heals. Also, once an Dino is burned to 50% and the orb is clicked, the Boss tank should go and taunt/tank the adds to take pressure off the group. For the next 15-20 seconds, the boss won't be hitting anything anyway."
* Warrior tank using banner to taunt adds in
* First gate - Big guys > Basilisks > Ignore others. Second gate - Priests > The other big one > Ignore Bloodlords. Third gate - Warlords > Low prio on the rest. Fourth gate - All are pretty weak, just AoE them down & move away from totems.
* Door 1 priest mass dispel
* Second door kill priests ASAP, two ranged should be able to take care of effusions. Use stuns, interrupts etc as much as possible.
* Third door, tank kites mobs SLOWLY to fourth door so orbs are behind the group. Hero after second warlords enter. When adds hit tank with mortal strike, disc priest pops spirit shell and heals with that. Dispel duties disc and druid. You dont have to dispel right away, we found out that 5 stacks are something that needs to be dispelled.
* Cut and paste "Before the pull, I would mark the 3 Venom Priests with Moon (left), Square (right), and Triangle (middle), as well as the Frost Warlords with Star (left), Circle (middle), and Diamond (right). This made it really easy to call out focus targets during the fight. Our Bear tank pulled, and brought him to the first door. After the first doubleswipe, we would tank swap (this would give me overall less swaps for the next swap) I would tank Horridon by the door but in the middle, Bear tank picked up the adds. First phase is pretty easy, switch to Dinomancer when he's up, close the door and clean up the adds. Once all the adds are down, make your way to door #2 and perform a tank swap. At door #2, I assigned our WW Monk to interrupt Moon, our frost DK to interrupt Square, and I handled Triangle/Dinomancer interrupts. We could burn down Triangle before Moon and Square jumped down. right before they jumped down, I would pop Army, and we could clean up. Once those adds were down we performed another tank swap and headed to door #3. At door three, we focused circle as soon as he dropped, our frost DK popped his army, and we had everyone stack on the bear tank and move towards the last door while cleaning up the adds. We started to fall behind a bit, so we popped hero here to help clean up the adds before door #4 opened. We performed another tank swap, and picked up the adds as they came out. I would grip the casters as they came out to the pack, and we would focus those down first until the Dinomancer came. Once he was dead and the door was closed, we would focus a warbear then shaman one at a time till everything was gone. This door is probably the easier of the 4 provided people don't stand in totems. Once the adds were clear, we would perform another tank swap, our bear tank picked up the big guy who jumps down in the middle, burn him down, and get back on Horridon. Once the bear tanks puncture stacks fall of, perform another tank swap, and again for the other tank if needed (we had 2 swaps during the last burn phase). Boss died with 1:15 left on berserk timer."
And finally I really liked this summary => http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1271675-Horridon-10-25-N-Strategy-(-lt-500-ilvl)?p=20518731&viewfull=1#post20518731