[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4717: Undefined variable: tapatalk_location_url
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4844: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4846: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4847: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Signals Media All Star Network • View topic - <Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/Early am Server

<Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/Early am Server

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: <Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/2-5am Server, (7/1

Postby Fuggs » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:14 am

Sweet Kosk.

I am not sure if our PUG healer will show for this Sunday.

If not man, have a great Holiday and enjoy BlizzCon!
Fuggs

Re: <Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/2-5am Server, (7/1

Postby harzlek » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:55 pm

go us and sorry 4 bad pic

at dps

the good kill
harzlek

Re: <Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/2-5am Server, (9/1

Postby Fuggs » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:00 am

Congratulations on 9/14. Four new bosses this week!

Even though some have not done Flex Wing 3 let alone Flex Wing 4, I think we should keep our set raid time for normal modes.

So plan for Next raiding week:
* Thursday => Aim for speed clear as far as we can, aim 8/14
* Sunday => Finish off Malkorok and work on progression

We have two new players to settle in next week. Merethyl => Resto druid and Iartehscareh => Warlock. Please make them welcome and add them to your friends list and say hi if you see them online.

If both of these guys work out (for us and them), we will have a roster of 11.5 to fill our 10 positions. The 0.5 is Kosk over the next few months whilst he travelling/moving OS. Most of us are happy to sit out periodically so we are not left pugging an unknown or not being able to run because of a no show.

Roster and roll wise, we will look like this:

Tanks
Cletusjnr
Chunkychodus
Reserve Tank Derived

Healers
Superalpha
Teukad
Merethyl
Reserve Heals 1 - Fuggette
Reserve Heals 2 - Chupac

MDPS
Fuggette
Derived
Môrphêus

RDPS
Chupac
Kösk
Vaughno
Iartehscareh

This gives us a good amount of flexibility to cover any role if someone cannot attend.

Tier Piece Distribution
Paladin/Priest/Warlock = 3 toons
Rogue/Mage/DK/Druid = 5 toons
Hunter/Warrior/Shaman/Monk = 4 toons
Fuggs

Postby Fuggs » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Misc tips for Spoils of Pandaria

Tanks:
-Start with both green ones first.
-Open a large one and while that mini-boss is active open a small one(max.4).
-Open a medium with small ones(remember it's a time fight so if you need to push it, push it)
-try to stand in a Crimson Reconstitution void zone.
-take the BM buff.

Melee:
-Don't attack the Sparks of life.
-Take the WW-buff.
-Try to stand in Mogu Rune of Power void zones.
-Interupt as much as possible.

Range:
-Stand in one of the Matter Scramble.
-Get in Mogu Rune of Power void zones asap.
-Interupt/stun as much as possible.
- Use spellsteal/purge/tranq shot on Residue.

Healers:
- Dispel Torment and other stuff
- Get MW buff and face largest group of toons/adds

Summary of key tips for Mogu section:
* Mogu rune of power increases haste by 150%. Cast by Mogu Shadow Ritualist from medium crate. Where possible, Tank adds nearby so melee can stand near and range stand on it regardless. Lasts 45 sec or until ritualist dead.
* Anima Golem Crimson void zone => Heals whatever is standing in it. He spawns many of them. Dont have mobs in them. Healers and ranged can stand in it as well.

Summary of key tips for Mantid:
* Tanks kite enraged Warcallers (spawn from small crates) due to their self cast 200% self buff damage which causes them to move slow
* Consider mass dispell residue (healing buff), mage spellsteal
* Mass dispell, spell steal or purge Rage of the empress (30 sec 50% damage buff)

Also Hero on one side and pot for other side?
Fuggs

Postby Fuggs » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:39 am

Raid plan for this week.

Thursday - Speed clear normal, aim 8-9/14. Try and get in for trash pull at 7.20pm so we can pull boss at 7:30pm. One 5 min break around 9pm. We have 11 toons avail so DPS please check if there are any bosses you are happy to sit out on.

Sunday - First up we will do Flex 3 then back into normal and try and push through some new bosses, Spoils and Thok. For example, I could sit out on 1,3,5,8. All those bosses have loot for me, but it would still be used by Vaughno or other agility wearers so I will get it next time it drops and items from there are not as huge an upgrade as bosses 2,4,6,7.

Finally, Derived has had a change in work schedule. I would like to scope a change of raid days to Thursday + Monday, no change to times. This is not set in stone and we are still running Sunday this week regardless. Please be prepared to let me know if that would work for you.

Cheers

Fuggs
Fuggs

Postby Fuggs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:29 am

Re: Change to raid days, I forgot that Chunky has meetings on Monday nights.........
Fuggs

Postby Fuggs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:54 am

8 x Spirits of War available if anyone wants them. First in first served.
Fuggs

Postby Fuggs » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:03 pm

The raid this Sunday has been moved to the Monday. I will explain why in game. Please let me know if you cannot attend ASAP.
Fuggs

Postby Fuggs » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:51 am

I am still working on the recruiting front. I hope the Resto druid I had will show this week. He did tell me he was a maybe for last week. If he shows, we will have 10 without Kosk. It will be three melee though. and four melee if we 2 heal some bosses (Teukad WW).

Note on Sunday we will be missing Derived so down to 9 toons if Kosk is not available.

Just so you know, here is what I am doing in regards to recruiting:
* Advertising on CTR forums
* Advertising at out raid times in trade and /CTRLFG
* Advertising in Oceanic recruitment forums
* Replying to possible suitable recruits on Oceanic recruitment forums
* Updating Raid liaison of progress and recruiting needs for Converted Podcast
* I have sent an email to the CTR Podcast asking for help and a free plug on their show, a call out to Aussies/NZ/Shift working peeps from the US, yet to see if that will get air time

I am quite demoralised by how hard it has been to recruit. It has been 6 weeks of non stop effort from me with nothing concrete to show for it.

I am open to any ideas or suggestions from you guys.

If we cannot field a team this Sunday, I will try and fill the DPS position with a suitably geared toon. If that is not possible, we might head into Flex 4 as a last resort.
Fuggs

Postby Fuggs » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:22 am

Re Spoils

Was in a PUG Flex 3 today and cam across a strat for Spoils.
* Mogu room => 2 x greens, 2 x massive, 2 x medium, all small (reduces number of anima golems)
* Kalaxi room => 2 x greens, 2 x massive, all medium, no small (eliminates amber Kunchongs which put the amber puddles on the floor)

Also a guy said save hero for second room as there is less time. I have not verified this.

I have not confirmed the math on this strat but it might be one to consider if we have problems.
Fuggs

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages