<Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/Early am Server

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: <Horde Nemesis> LFM Thu/Sun/Mon 1-4am Server/8-11pm Sydn

Postby nightvamp » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:10 am

i would look at applying but i have a problem with thursday night and monday night.
As im a shift worker i can only do friday saturday sunday nights

Thanks for the offer tho if it was good day i would of loved to bring my mage to raid
nightvamp

Re: <Horde Nemesis> LFM Thu/Sun/Mon 1-4am Server/8-11pm Sydn

Postby Tinokk » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:51 am

I've actually brought over my Druid and it is currently lvl 87. I don't really know what the offspec will be, but he is currently leveling as boomkin.

Armory is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... k/advanced

This'll mean I'm able to join a little quicker than before :)
Tinokk

Re: <AEST><Convert to Beer><8-11pm Sydney/1-4am Server>

Postby Fuggs » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:33 am

Still recruiting. Our first run is this Sunday 1-4am server time, HoF. Will PUG from guild or wider server community if no interest.
Fuggs

Postby Fuggs » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:15 am

After first week on the server, we finished up 8/16.

We are still recruiting for our core group:
* 1 x Melee DPS
* 1 x Healer
* 1-2 x Ranged DPS

This week, looking to get further into HOF then possibly slide into ToES for a look with thanks to GM of CMR.
Fuggs

Postby Mtrak » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Love the name! i just posting to let u know i could be a standby healer for monday nights, if your short and my team isnt extending its lock out. Cheers Shambrah
Mtrak

Postby Fuggs » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:14 am

After our 3rd night of raiding on this server, we are 9/16n with a few 10% enrage wipes on wind lord. We are still looking for 4 core raiders who are quality players and can make all our raid nights/times. Looking at a ToES unlock for next week.
Fuggs

Postby Vaughno » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:59 am

Character Name : Vaughno
Server : Aerie Peak
Level : 90
Faction : Alliance
Race : Dwarf
Class : Hunter
Main Spec : Beast Mastery
Off spec : Survival
Primary professions : Engineering (600), Leatherworking (0 I justchanged from Mining)

WoW Armoury link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... o/advanced

What country/area do you live in : Adelaide, Australia

Have you checked the effect of daylight savings both locally for you and in Australia will have on raid times : Yup, yup.

What was the last guilds you were in? Briefly, why did you leave : Heroes of chivalry, the guild dissolved when a leader left.

What are you looking for by joining Convert to Raid and more specifically the Convert to Beer raid team : I'm looking for a raiding group that has a bit of flexibility, (like you guys do with only raiding 2 out of three days) and a good group of like minded people.

Do you use Ventrilo/Mumble : Both

Do you have a working Mic : Yup

Do you understand we are a progression raiding team? What does this mean to you? : That we progress :D Always pushing to get though the current tier of raiding.

Briefly explain how you fit wow into your world/real life : I work 9-5, so it will be after work on most days. I just got back from a break, and am very eager to get back into the MMO experience.

Are you prepared to maintain your off spec (seek upgrades, gems, enchants, rotations, ect) to provide the raid team with greater flexibility for certain boss fights or when a member is absent : Defiantly, even a second character if needed

Is this your main Character : Yup, but I used to play a resto druid, and am pretty eager to start leveling up my disc priest.
Vaughno

Postby Tweak3926 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 am

Character Name : Underthere
Server : Aerie Peak
Faction : Alliance
Race : Gnome
Class : Warlock
Main Spec : Destruction
Off spec : Demonology
Primary professions : Tailoring

WoW Armoury link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ere/simple

What country/area do you live in : US/West Coast

Have you checked the effect of daylight savings both locally for you and in Australia will have on raid times : Yes

What was the last guilds you were in? Briefly, why did you leave : Borderline is my current guild, server transferred a couple years ago, been with them my whole time on AP

What are you looking for by joining Convert to Raid and more specifically the Convert to Beer raid team : 1. Getting a different perspective on the fights. I'm so used to healing them, its good to see how other people do it and potentially help my own guild progress. 2. DPS is just alot more fun.

Do you use Ventrilo/Mumble : Ventrilo

Do you have a working Mic : Yes

Do you understand we are a progression raiding team? What does this mean to you? : To wipe until we get it right, continually pushing to clear new content

Briefly explain how you fit wow into your world/real life : When i'm not at work, i'm probably on WoW

Are you prepared to maintain your off spec (seek upgrades, gems, enchants, rotations, ect) to provide the raid team with greater flexibility for certain boss fights or when a member is absent : Yes

Is this your main Character : No
Tweak3926

Postby Fuggs » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Still recruiting. Need one heals and one melee DPS. Wound be nice to have another reserve ranged DPS on the books as well, any mages out there?
Fuggs

Postby Thefons » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:06 am

Server : aerie peak
Faction : alliance
Race : worgen
Class : hunter
Main Spec : BM
Off spec : SV
Primary professions : leather working/skinnning on hunter and tailoring/ench on priest

WoW Armoury link :htt.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Thefons/simple p://us.battle - hunter

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ons/simple - priest

What country/area do you live in : adelaide

Have you checked the effect of daylight savings both locally for you and in Australia will have on raid times : yes

What was the last guilds you were in? Briefly, why did you leave : was in a guild on an oceanic server back a few years when BC was out then had a bit of time off. then came back for LK and the guild had pretty much broken up.

What are you looking for by joining Convert to Raid and more specifically the Convert to Beer raid team : from listening t the podcasts and mist coming out got back into playing again, and being a fellow aussie have been looking to find a progression team. time zones have made things a bit tricky. basically i want to find a home where i can look forward to spending a few hours with some great people, as once upon a time this is what wow was to me and its when i enjoyed it the most.

Do you use Ventrilo/Mumble : yes new to mumble, used to use vent

Do you have a working Mic : yes

Do you understand we are a progression raiding team? What does this mean to you? : yes, means having fun while still getting through current content as a team. to me a progression team means nothing about personal gear but making sure that the TEAM is the one benefiting and being able to make some new friends, have some fun and challenge myself to get through content.

Briefly explain how you fit wow into your world/real life : i have a regular job 9-5 and also am in a band (mostly weekend touring) i usually get time to play a few nights a week and fit lfr into mornings sometimes but have most nights free at home so finding a team that raids during the week and at a reasonable hour australian time is exactly what im looking for.

Are you prepared to maintain your off spec (seek upgrades, gems, enchants, rotations, ect) to provide the raid team with greater flexibility for certain boss fights or when a member is absent : yes. am always trying to maximise characters and my own gameplay

Is this your main Character : i have listed both characters, just got back from a holiday and will have the priest up to 90 before the new patch dropped. started raiding back in kara on warrior as a tank then moved to priest in LK for a while where i was heal/dps (priest is holy/shadow) so the most experience i have had raiding is on the priest. i lvl the hunter to try something new and really like it but still seem more comfortable with the priest. in saying that back in LK i had a few toons whic i didnt raid lock so that the guild had access to them if we needed on raid nights.
Thefons

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages