[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4717: Undefined variable: tapatalk_location_url
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4844: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4846: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4847: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Signals Media All Star Network • View topic - [EST] [Outside the Box] [T&Th 8p-11p] 2/14 Heroic

[EST] [Outside the Box] [T&Th 8p-11p] 2/14 Heroic

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [EST] [Outside the Box] [Tues & Thurs 8pm - 11pm] 13/14

Postby Trojes » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:29 pm

We killed Garrosh!

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but I like to go through his ribcage.
Trojes

Re: [EST] [Outside the Box] [T&Th 8p-11p] We killed Garrosh!

Postby Ashreal » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:00 pm

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/07wdtckbwlx0xf86/ Finally some good to report logs! Ok everyone take a look at the final fight where we kill him. Then repeat that next time :)
Ashreal

Postby doktorpope » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:04 am

Team OtB

Congrats on the kill last evening....

What are folks thoughts on letting you guys (not me) bring in a few toons for gear.

This would for non-heroic content...and we would have to put items on reserve for mains.

What you guys think?
doktorpope

Postby Phatal » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Yay!

Great job guys. At the end of the day, the tally on wipes was around 80. Not too bad all in all. I think we did a great job coming together to get him down, just as we thought all hope was lost.

Anyways, moving forward, I don't mind if people want to gear alts. We just can't have everyone do it at the same time. I would say like 2 maybe 3 people per week (more on the earlier bosses).

Separately, I would like to take this week off. I think we all deserve a little relaxation, and personally it will be relaxing for me to have a week off from leading the raid. Then we can regroup in a week and discuss heroics vs. farming and alts etc.

Sound good?
Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
- Sun Tzu

Phatal

Postby Trojes » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:29 pm

That sound good. Taking the week off :D

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but I like to go through his ribcage.
Trojes

Postby Trojes » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:13 pm

If anyone wants to do a Heroic: MSV we can go tuesday night, should be pretty quick, since we out gear it by a ton. Let me know. I can get some others to come easy i am sure if we don't have the full team

Trojes

Postby hyghlandèr » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:25 am

I would love to go but I have never did any of those raids except for lfr not sure u want to take me but im game if u need heals
hyghlandèr

Postby Ashreal » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:57 am

Taking a week off sounds like BOOO! Ok T I am up for Tuesday night MSV Heroic. Your bring the knowledge, and I will bring the heals!
Ashreal

Postby doktorpope » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:23 am

Trojes et al

Why don't we just clear SoO, and still allow folks who need a break the week off? We can try and grab Graldark (pally tank), or give Haegan a shot at tanking.

Either way I will be online at normal raid time
doktorpope

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages