[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4717: Undefined variable: tapatalk_location_url
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4844: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4846: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4847: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Signals Media All Star Network • View topic - [EST] [Outside the Box] [T&Th 8p-11p] 2/14 Heroic

[EST] [Outside the Box] [T&Th 8p-11p] 2/14 Heroic

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [EST] [Outside the Box] [Tues & Thurs 8pm - 11pm] 13/14

Postby Phatal » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Queue up the music! Just don't make it too loud, you will burst my virgin ears!
Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
- Sun Tzu

Phatal

Postby Phatal » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:38 pm

I found a tank and a dps (both with garry kills) that are willing to come in tonight....so if you guys want we can kill siege and paragons then get some garry pulls in. I really want that kill.
- Sun Tzu

Phatal

Postby Phatal » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:19 pm

I think we have the option of fresh or garry tonight. I'm not sure what everyone feels like. Doesn't matter to me.

When we do go back to garry, I think we should make a few small changes:

1. We will call out who we are interrupting instead of who gets MC'd.
2. Since we have 4 melee (tanks incl) we should be able to keep separate groups like we have been doing. But, we could try having the ranged run into the middle for MC. Either way, we have to clean up the MC interrupts in P3 before we can get the kill. Either way, melee are in charge of interrupting melee and ranged get ranged (we have 4+4). If the ranged are having problems, then we will have to have people stack on the boss for MC.
- Sun Tzu

Phatal

Postby Haegan » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Hey guys, I am still stuck at work and looks like I wont be able to make it. Sorry it is short notice, i thought i could get this work out and get home but im not going to make it. Sorry!
Haegan

Postby Ashreal » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Sucks Haegan. Hang in there! See you on Thursday!
Ashreal

Postby doktorpope » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:54 pm

I tweeted to a few folks, but wanted to ask the team as a whole.

Everyone is saying to get Tidy Plates for seeing enemy health and casting. Well, I did download it but noticed a few problems:

1) Enemies not targeted get greyed out, or not highlighted. A pain when I am trying to AoE down packs of the idiots around Garry

2) Cannot seem to get the cast bards active on enemies or mind controled folks

So if any of you addon geniuses have any clues, then maybe you can set up the addon on your system then mail me the variables to put in my folders. With all the screwing around during downtime last night, I have seriously fubar'ed the variables up.

Thanks ahead of time for the assistance...send files to doktorpope@gmail.com

Pope
doktorpope

Postby Trojes » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Pope, just read that message.

The grey bars are ok, once you hit them they will get the colour, but as long as they are not red means they aren't aggroing you. This will be the same using Elvui, so don't worry. And again, I recommend that you only have hostile nameplates active. If you have friendly nameplates active, it will be harder to see who is mindcontrolled, not impossible, but harder. If you only have hostile nameplates, when you are standing with the group you will see only the names of the toons around you in the normal blue blizz text, once they get mc'd they will get the name plate and it will be easy to click, kill/interrupt.

Also, ctrl+v, alt+v OR shift+v will toggle the plates - one is for hostile only, one is for friendly only and one is for both at the same time

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but I like to go through his ribcage.
Trojes

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages