[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4717: Undefined variable: tapatalk_location_url
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4844: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4846: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4847: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Signals Media All Star Network • View topic - [EST] [Outside the Box] [T&Th 8p-11p] 2/14 Heroic

[EST] [Outside the Box] [T&Th 8p-11p] 2/14 Heroic

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [EST] [Outside the Box] [Tues & Thurs 8pm - 11pm] 13/14

Postby Phatal » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 pm

New strat picture for Garry (scroll down to bottom):

http://imgur.com/a/gU5r6

We are gonna switch it up and try to just leave the weapons alive to see if it helps with the overall dps and pushing him through to phase 3 faster.

Prepare to practice tomorrow!
Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
- Sun Tzu

Phatal

Postby doktorpope » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:53 am

Team...I really hope that you guys see this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PQ7lUxAwXE

I love the fact that they keep Garrosh in the center for all phases. In phase 2 they just bounce back and forth between two colors which makes movment very easy.

More importantly check out how they do the adds that we always have trouble with. They just all run the opposite way from Garry towards the wall, and the Druid Typhoons I beleive. This way the adds are so far away from Garry, and that folks stay out of the missiles where the adds spawn.

For me it also helps as it makes targeting the MC'ed characters easier to pick up, as we are not clustered.

Would love your thoughts
doktorpope

Postby Phatal » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Awesome that you are looking up videos.

Here are my comments:

1. they are having one of the tanks kill the weapon in p2 (or at least helping). we can try this.

2. They are just moving back in forth as opposed to in a box. We can also try this but the concept is the same as what we are doing now.

3. Their strat for the adds is the same as what we are doing now. Spread out and kill adds. Execution is our problem.

It may increase melee dps to keep garrosh in the center so we can try to do that.

This group is still killing weapons which is what we have been doing but we need to make sure to get enough dps on garry (20-25% for second temple intermission).

Spreading out, SURVIVING and killing adds is still what is killing us. This will only be harder in p3 when it is all empowered (mind controls are harder).
- Sun Tzu

Phatal

Postby Trojes » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:17 am

This is really our problem, everyone who can interrupt needs to focus on it. Phatal's is for the healing guy that comes out. We can do this, but we all have to follow through

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but I like to go through his ribcage.
Trojes

Postby balterex » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:12 pm

...and that's OVERALL interrupts. 12 attempts.

Checking another group's kill log who's overall damage is comparable to ours, they have 11 in one fight.
and if the world is ending, we toast to it.
balterex

Postby doktorpope » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Gang a few questions for input please (You will need to scroll down for all the questions)

(a) I am quite the macro idiot so want to see if any of the following makes sense. I am trying to create a macro that targets the closest enemy and casts silence on the them:

Choice 1
/targetenemyplayer
/cast Silence

Choice 2
/targetenemy [noharm]
/cast Silence

Choice 3
#showtooltip Silence
/targetenemy
/castsequence reset=5 Silence, Mind Flay
/targetlasttarget

Question number 2

Any recommendations for an enemy nameplate window that shows casting info clearly…I am thinking of Tidy Plates

Question number 3

Is it worth trying to time my Dispersion for the last few adds, so that I can sit in the missile blast and come out of dispersion to attack them
doktorpope

Postby Phatal » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:36 pm

My opinion for an interrupt macro is just to make sure that you include a "stopcating" portion. I think that tab targeting should fine here as there are not a lot of hostile units in the area.

for my shaman i use the following:

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast silence

I use "castbars" as my addon for castbars because I do not like nameplates/clutter.

I would rather no one try to sit through the adds. I prefer everyone to spread and kill. You just need to scope those purple puddles.

Everyone should turn up the gamma/brightness.contrast to see these
- Sun Tzu

Phatal

Postby Haegan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello,

I am new to the guild (recently transfered from Earthen Ring-AIE) and I am currently looking for a raid team. I am ilvl 558 frost dk 13/14 exp. If you guys have any openings on your standby list I would love to be added as your raid times work great for me. Feel free to look me up on the armory and here is the log from my last raid http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-m ... details/4/ (My former name was Huevosdiablo). I'm sorry if this is not the proper place for this, I did try sending a private message to Phatal via the forums but it said that I could not, however I did make contact with Doktorpope in game.

Thank you for your time,

Haegan
Haegan

Postby Phatal » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Sent an in-game mail to Haegan and also added him to the calendar to fill the 10th spot for garry pulls tonight.
- Sun Tzu

Phatal

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages