Acne treatment is a lengthy process which requires endurance and consistency on the patient?s part. Acne treatment is not painful at all but it is a time taking process. The biggest mistake that people make is that as soon as they start getting some result they discontinue the treatment. This actually further worsens the acne condition.
Proper skin care plays a vital role in acne treatment. It helps to reduce and control the acne problem. The following are a few guidelines that will help you to get maximum results during acne treatment.
1. The first thing which should be remembered and followed at all costs is that you should not pick or squeeze your pimples. It will make acne worse and may cause inflammation on the skin.
2. Do not over scrub your skin. Over scrubbing can further aggravate the acne by causing inflammation. Instead it is advised to wash your face twice a day with gentle face wash and pat dry. It will help to keep the acne under control.
3. Oily hair can further aggravate acne. If you have oily hair you should keep it off your face and wash your hair daily.
4. Avoid using hair products like pomades Bernard King Jersey
, gels, anti frizz lotions and sprays. Although these things are not applied on the skin directly, when hair falls on your face, whatever is applied on hair gets transferred on the face thus sometimes causing acne.
5. Sometimes sport clothes can cause and aggravate acne. If you are suffering from acne then it is advised to wear cotton cloths under sport clothes to avoid direct skin contact.
6. During the acne treatment you should try not to use cosmetics on your skin. If you cannot go without make up than use noncomedogenic cosmetics as they do not clog the pores.
7. Use medicines as and when directed by the dermatologist. Try not to change the quantity of acne medication according to your own will; this will further worsen the acne condition. Read the instructions properly and then follow it accordingly.
8. Give acne medicines time to do their job. It normally takes 6 to 8 weeks to show improvement in acne depending on the skin condition. You can also ask your dermatologist that how much time is required for your acne treatment. And lastly you should not discontinue your treatment halfway.
9. During acne treatment avoid excessive exposure to sunlight. Do not use tanning booths or sun lamps as they are of no help. Tanning can increase the risks of skin cancer. Some acne treatments increase the skin?s sensitivity to the sunlight.
If you follow all the instruction carefully along with your acne treatment you will get the best results. But if it does not work you should consult your dermatologist because in today?s world of medical advancement all types of acne are totally curable.
BANGKOK, Oct. 27 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli attended the royal cremation ceremony of Thailand's late King Bhumibol Adulyadej here on Thursday as the special envoy of Chinese President Xi Jinping.
During the ceremony, Zhang expressed to Thai King Maha Vajiralongkorn the Chinese side's deep condolences and reverence to the late king and conveyed President Xi's best wishes to King Vajiralongkorn.
On behalf of President Xi, Zhang invited King Vajiralongkorn to visit China at an early date after his coronation.
King Vajiralongkorn appreciated Zhang's attendance of the cremation ceremony as President Xi's special envoy, saying that he has visited China for several times and he would like to visit China again in the future.
King Bhumibol, who had reigned Thailand for 70 years since 1946, was the longest reigning monarch in the world.
He died last October after he had been hospitalized for several years.
He was succeeded by his only son King Maha Vajiralongkorn, who was named crown prince in 1972.
On Friday morning, Zhang met with Thai Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak.
Zhang said beloved late King Bhumibol Adulyadej had made great contribution to the development of Thailand and the improvement of livelihood of the Thai people.
Hailing the late king as ""a great friend of the Chinese people,"" Zhang said the traditional friendship between China and Thailand has deepened under the late king's support with bilateral cooperation forging ahead in various areas which brought concrete benefits to both countries and both peoples.
China attaches great importance to the relations with Thailand and put Thailand as a priority of China's foreign policy with neighboring countries, said the vice premier.
China is willing to work with Thailand to enhance high-level exchanges and political mutual trust so as to push forward the comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership toward new development, he said.
Zhang also briefed Somkid the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC), saying that he believed the development of China after the national congress will bring new opportunities to the development of Thailand as well as the relationship between the two countries.
cceremony as President Xi's special envoy fully embodies China's high attention to the bilateral ties with Thailand.
Thailand congratulated the successful conclusion of the 19th CPC National Congress, said Somkid, adding that his country has attached great importance to the ties with China.
Thailand will unswervingly strengthen strategic cooperation with China, consolidate synergy between Thailand's East Economic Corridor construction and China's Belt and Road Initiative, he said.
The royal ceremony for the late king last. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholeasale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale NCAA Jerseys