He had played three seasons

Are you a part of a team in World of Warcraft? Whether it's PVP, Challenge Modes, raiding, or something else, feel free to use this area to communicate with your teammates... all while sharing your experiences with our community!

He had played three seasons

Postby yudan18 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:12 pm

MONTREAL (AP) Brayden Point scored in regulation and added the shootout winner and the Tampa Bay Lightning regained the top spot in the NHL with a 4-3 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday night.Nikita Kucherov and Ryan Callahan also scored in regulation to help the Lightning (42-17-3) win their third straight and move a point ahead of idle Vegas for the overall NHL lead.Andrei Vasilevskiy made 29 saves for his league-leading 36th victory of the season.Steven Stamkos fought Karl Alzner in the first period after objecting to a knee-on-knee hit onh Kucherov. Stamkos was given 17 minutes of penalties on the play.”I was watching Kucherov and it looked like a knee Connor Brown Jersey , fast,” Stamkos said. ”And he kind of held his knee so I didn’t know if he was hurt or not. It was just kind of a reaction thing. I know Alzner well and he’s not a dirty player. It wasn’t as malicious as I thought at the time.”Byron Froese, Joe Morrow and Max Pacioretty scored for Montreal. Antti Niemi, making his second straight start in relief of the injured Carey Price, stopped 36 shots. Price is sidelined indefinitely with a concussion.Montreal fought off Morrow’s high-sticking penalty in overtime to force a shootout, where Point beat Niemi top shelf for the only goal.”We maintained a good rhythm from start to finish Frederik Andersen Jersey ,” Canadiens coach Claude Julien said. ”There were some defensive mistakes that led to good scoring chances on both sides. Our goalie played a great game. Happy with the overall effort.”Montreal’s Tomas Plekanec, for precautionary reasons, was a healthy scratch. The Canadiens are expected to trade the veteran center before Monday’s trade deadline. Jacob de la Rose centered the third line in Plekanec’s absence.Froese opened the scoring by deflecting Jordie Benn’s shot from the blue line past Vasilevskiy at 8:52 of the first period.Tampa tied it when Point crossed up defensemen Benn and Morrow before beating Niemi to the blocker side at 12:07.Kucherov gave Tampa Bay a 2-1 lead on a power play at 7:32 of the second period to extend his point streak to nine games. Kucherov went five-hole on Niemi with a one-timer for his team-leading 33rd goal.Less than two minutes later, Morrow tied it with a precise wrist shot through traffic and off the post.Pacioretty, with the man advantage, ended an 11-game goal drought to give Montreal a 3-2 lead at 16:29 of the second period.With Phillip Danault in the box for slashing Womens Jake Gardiner Jersey , Callahan made it 3-3 at 2:11 of the third when he redirected Kucherov’s shot past Niemi.NOTES: The Lightning have the second-best power play in the NHL. They finished 2 for 5 with the extra skater. … Kucherov has 16 points in his last nine games.UP NEXTLightning: Host Toronto on Monday night.Canadiens: Host Philadelphia on Monday night. ST. LOUIS (AP) — One year ago, Robert Thomas was starring in Buffalo for Team Canada in the IIHF World Junior Championship. Now, he is showcasing his skills against Buffalo for much higher stakes.Thomas had a goal and an assist and Jake Allen made 30 saves to lead the St. Louis Blues to a 4-1 victory over the Sabres on Thursday night.“It kind of feels like it’s been a whole whirlwind and now I ended up here,” Thomas said.“It’s just a dream come true.”Jay Bouwmeester, Pat Maroon and Ryan O’Reilly scored for the Blues.Jack Eichel scored his 15th goal of the season in the second period for the Sabres.Thomas scored his third goal of the season by swatting the rebound of a shot by Vince Dunn underneath Carter Hutton, who inadvertently knocked it into his net with his elbow.“I know I kind of whacked it underneath him Tyler Graovac Jersey Womens ,” Thomas said. “I just heard the ref yell goal and I kind of put my hands up.”Hutton stopped 28 of 32 shots in his first appearance against St. Louis after spending the previous two seasons with the Blues. He lost his third consecutive start and fell to 13-11-2 on the season and 0-3-3 against his former teammates.“Obviously, I think I have to be better,” Hutton said.“It’s one of those things. I think I’m real close and playing well, but four is just unacceptable.”Allen improved to 13-10-4. He has won five of his last seven starts and improved to 6-1-0 against Buffalo.“He’s giving us a chance to win every night,” Blues interim coach Craig Berube said about his starting goaltender. “He’s aggressive. He’s challenging. He’s confident right now and we’re playing good in front of him, too.”Bouwmeester pushed the lead to 2-0 10:01 into the second period. He one-timed a feed from David Perron and scored his first goal since Feb. 13 Youth John Tavares Jersey , 2018, at Nashville.Maroon added some insurance when he backhanded a pass from Thomas past Hutton while positioned behind the goal line. It was his third goal of the season.O’Reilly put the game out of reach when he scored his team-leading 14th goal of the season late in the third period. O’Reilly was making his first appearance against Buffalo since the Sabres traded him to St. Louis during the offseason. He had played three seasons and 224 games with Buffalo.“It’s a big game for us in general, coming off the break and trying to get back into the hunt here,” O’Reilly said. “It’s a big game, especially against a team like that being traded from, it always means a bit more. It feels really good to win that one.”Eichel scored on the power play 17:25 into the second period. The goal was Eichel’s 10th in 10 games and the first of his career against the Blues. Montreal and Florida are the only two teams Eichel has not scored against.Buffalo traveled to St. Louis the morning of the game because of the NHL’s holiday break from Dec. 24-26.“Obviously Authentic Mitchell Marner Jersey , it’s not an easy day for us in terms of traveling, getting here, and the schedule,” Eichel said. “But I think that as a group we probably should’ve been a little more mature about the situation and just given ourselves a better chance to win.”NOTES: St. Louis LW Robby Fabbri missed his 10th consecutive game with an upper body injury. Blues interim coach Craig Berube said before the game that Fabbri is physically ready to return to the lineup. . Buffalo has not won in St. Louis since Dec. 27, 2009. . D Rasmus Ristolainen has registered a point in four straight games.UP NEXTSabres: Host Boston on Saturday to open a three-game homestand.Blues: Host Pittsburgh on Saturday.
yudan18

Return to Team Pages