Re: [PST] Recruiting <Coalesce> [8pm-1030pm Tue/Wed] [9/14H

Postby Bonemud » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:38 pm

yes full clear.

also sounds like my kind of tank.
Team Lead of <Coalesce>
Bonemud

Postby Dottie » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Character Name: Dôttie (alt+147 for the ô)
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destruction
Off-spec: also destruction

Raiding Info

[ mostly 3, some 4 in WotLK ]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ somewhere between 2 and 4 depending on how excited I am for the content ]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[40(I miss bwl madness) but will settle for the new 20 ]: Desired Raid Team Size

Availability

5-11pm server time pretty much every day except sunday

Leadership

[ y ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[ n ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[ Y ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
For Pandaria I didn't have much goal wise outside of just seeing the content for the lore side of things. I wasn't particularly thrilled for this expansion's content, until recently with getting back into SoO. Warlords on the other hand I'm fairly excited about. The old content being refreshed makes me want to get back into the progression style raiding all over again.

What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
For me being able to keep it light and friendly, while serious is what its all about. I like being able to know that the group I'm in is pushing me to do the best I can in the game. I know I'm by no means perfect, and for me the best way to learn is to get put along side someone who does X better than I do so I have something to chase goal wise. I rather enjoy the comradery that comes with a tight knit group of people striving for the same goal... from past experience we tend to elevate each other above our individual abilities.

What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
General unpreparedness, bickering over gear, pointing fingers all the time, being late to start...could go on and on. Mostly disrespect for your fellow raid members by not treating your role in the group with the respect and effort that others do will break down raids.

How do you prepare your character for raiding?
Researching stats, skills, rotations, etc, making sure I have all the materials required and the skill and knowledge to do so

Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
Tankspot, youtube videos of encounters and such... cause knowing is half the battle lol

Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
I'm 30, happily married, we have a german shepherd corgi mix, whom you might hear in the background occasionally, I have been playing wow, with the exception of a 4 month break during the tail end of BC, nonstop since beta for vanilla, I have raided with many teams and made many lifelong friends through this game(one of which I helped move across the country and is on your raid team currently) I have lead, I have followed, and I've enjoyed it all in its own right. I am a jack of all trades when it comes to class knowledge, I have played every class end game at some point except for monks, which I just cant seem to get excited about. I have 7 90's many many 85's and enjoy keeping this game a part of my routine.

armory link
Dottie

Postby Jantof » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello, all! Just posting to say hello and introduce myself. My main is Jantof, a BM hunter. I've been raiding since the beginning of MoP, and playing WoW since late Wrath, with the same main through it all. Outside of game, I work as a waiter, and am a musician in my spare time.

I'm very eager to start progression once the expansion hits, and very much look forward to killing bosses with you all!
Jantof

Postby Gal » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:43 am

The forums are quiet, tooooooooo quiet. Ok, all joking aside. Thanks to those that have been raiding with us the past two weeks. Looks like we will have a good team.
Melting faces with a smile since day one.
Gal

Postby TaxmanCDN » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Its coming together nicely. Tanks and healers set, but making sure we have the dps classes covered.
TaxmanCDN

Postby dagoska75 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:05 am

I am very interested in joining your team in WOD. I just transferred a week ago and am looking for a team. hit me up in game btag murgen#1899

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... a/advanced

Currently on Aerie Peak? (Non Member Only)
[X ]: Yes
[ ]: No

[ X ]: Dagoska
[ X ]: Character Class Warrior
[ X ]: Main Spec/Primary Role [DPS - fury/arms (whichever is better that tier)]
[ X ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank]

Raiding Info

[ 3 ]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 2,3 ]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 10/25 ]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ X ]: Sundays 8 pm - 11 pm
[ X ]: Mondays 8 pm - 11 pm
[ X ]: Tuesdays 8 pm - 11 pm
[ X ]: Wednesdays 8 pm - 11 pm
[ X ]: Thursdays 8 pm - 11 pm
[ ]: Fridays
[ ]: Saturdays

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ N ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[ Y ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y]. My warrior has been my main for 4+ years.

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
I would like to join a raid team that raids 2-3 nights a week and will clear Heroic and some or all of Mythic
What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
A team that has fun together. Making memories of downing that really hard boss that you struggled on for awhile.
What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
loot whores and complaining
How do you prepare your character for raiding?
be on time, flasks + potions are ready, gear is gemmed and enchanted
Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
watch videos on youtube and read fight strategies
Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
I have raided consistently starting w/ Naxx (wrath) and I have a lot of fun doing it. I know what it is like to wipe for nights on the same boss.
dagoska75

Previous

Return to Archived Team Pages