[PST] Recruiting <Coalesce> [8pm-1030pm Tue/Wed] [9/14H SoO]

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [PST] [<Coalesce> [8pm-1030pm Tue/Wed] [9/14H SoO]Recrui

Postby Miles » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:00 pm

I will once I get my new phone, it's on backorder, should have it by next week.
Miles

Re: [PST] [<Coalesce> [8pm-1030pm Tue/Wed] [9/14H SoO]Recrui

Postby TaxmanCDN » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:11 am

His point is that you can join groupme right now, without a phone, by going to the website. You're missing out on lots of chances to make fun of Dark.

A true Shado-Master would understand these things.
TaxmanCDN

Re: [PST] Recruiting <Coalesce> [8pm-1030pm Tue/Wed] [9/14H

Postby TheRenegade » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Hey there, looking to try for recruitment for WoD, I'm a good friend of Hairy, he says you are a good bunch of guys so I thought I'd toss my name in the ring.

Been playing since the very end of BC, start of Wrath, tanked/DPS'd with my DK all through wrath, (actually got Hairy his first LK kill, ask him about it), took a break at that point came back in Cata, played for fun, did LFR etc, took another break, back for Pandas, took another break, back for WoD!

Some stuff about me, I am 34, married for 10 years, father of 3, I'm a Firefighter for the city I live in, enjoy playing video games. That's me in a nutshell.

What I am looking for a guild, really the reasons I took breaks is I got tired of the BS that comes with some guilds, got tired of failing at LFR or just playing with people who think they are the end all and be all of the game, and don't really care about the group. So looking for a group of guys (and/or gals) that I can hang with and have some fun and get some lewtz and chill and yeah, just have a good time.

I have the following classes at 90 (Hairy I know....)

DK - Like tanking with him but have DPS'd, so willing to use him where and how needed
Shaman - Love DPSing with her, have healed so once again willing to use her as needed

I'm game for either toon, honestly I would prefer to use the Shaman, but really I started with my DK, so I'm really good if I must use him. But it would be cool to get the Heirloom off Garrosh with my Shaman for levelling! :D

Wouldn't be able to make it tomorrow (Tuesday) It's not only my wife's birthday, but I also have a union meeting that I need to go to, and I'm pulling enough wife aggro on that one. But I "should" be able to make Wednesday, I just need to activate my WoW account... :oops:

Yeah, so let me know, Hairy if you read this and hear anything fire me a text, I'm going to be around here and there and honestly might completely forget to come back and check this out. Also not sure if this is what you guys want for an application, but this is me, and I respect honesty, so not going to sugar coat anything.

Hairy, I'm going to silo 5, meet me behind it?
TheRenegade

Postby TheRenegade » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Forgot to add one thing, since I am a Firefighter I do work shift work so I would not be able to make every night every week. But my schedule is pretty variable, as in there are only 5 or 6 nights between now and the end of the year that work would make it impossible for me to be there.
TheRenegade

Postby thatkewldude » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Hi there!

We spoke in game.
I've been playing a mage since right before bc I played casually due to life.
I love the mage currently 559 frost. I always read up and study to see which spec is giving out the better dps and do not mind changing just for that little bit of dps boost.

About me: I work 50 hours week and play wow at night and on my days off.
I am married with a 4 year old son with special needs so they come first then wow.

Your raid time is a perfect time and twice a week is great.
I do have a alts and do not mind switching over once they are geared.

See you guys in game
thatkewldude

Postby Bonemud » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Everyone don't forget you need this now Deadly Boss Mods - Mists of Pandaria mods. Get it post haste.
Team Lead of <Coalesce>
Bonemud

Postby TaxmanCDN » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:29 am

We're starting fresh this week, right?

I tried bear tanking last night. Man, have they made that boring. Its the arcane mage of tanking now.
TaxmanCDN

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages