'Chanathip' won the MVP for the 2018 season of Con Dao Dolly

Are you a team looking for replacements both short and long term? This is the place to post your team needs. Please be as specific as you can!

'Chanathip' won the MVP for the 2018 season of Con Dao Dolly

Postby jorjorbeth » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:39 am

Chanathip Songkasin, Playmaker, Thailand's national team of the Sultanate of Sapporo, won the J-League, winning the 2018's most valuable player of the club after receiving a vote from his team-mates. According to news reports of Nikkan Sports Sapporo's No. 18 kickoff is the main force behind the team's second season and has done a fantastic job in this season. In the league to 30 games, 8 goals and 2 assists, and the overall picture of the club this season. Chanathip led the team to finish fourth in the table and have a chance to win tickets to the AFC Champions League playoffs if the Kashima Antlers win the Emperors Cup. And from such excellent work. Thai football team. Nominated for the Player of the Year award. With 11 other teammates: Akito, Fukui Mori, Kazuyuki Fukaki, Ken Touka, Hiroki Miyazaki, Yoshiki Komaki, Kumamori, Ryeowook, Shinoda, Daisuke, Koichi, Yoshi, and Jay Boyd. Latest Nikkan Sports media reported that 'Messi Jay' received 22 of his teammates' votes. I won the player to win the year.For that reason, teammates vote in the same direction. Shin Play unique and unique skills."I was amazed every time I saw him. For me, Chanatip is the best man in the league, "said Kim Min, a white blood ginseng. "I was the one who played with him. "It's a good game," said Koichi.Hiromi Miyazawa, the captain of the team, was aware of the versatility of Chanathi. "I think he's the top player and the danger to every team in the league."สมัครผ่านเว็บ Gclub
jorjorbeth

Return to LF Free Agents! (PUGs and Recruitment)