Oats and barley are two grains that contain antioxidants

Oats and barley are two grains that contain antioxidants

Postby jinpanlin520 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:49 am

By Zhang Yue

BEIJING Women's Kendall Lamm Jersey , July 30 (Xinhuanet) -- At the age of 89, Li Jieshou still insists on showing up at the hospital's clinic every week to see patients.

He is not as energetic as he was 19 years ago, when he performed the first small bowel transplant surgery in Asia in 1994.

But he is still just as popular among patients and devoted to his work.

The 89-year-old doctor is the last hope for many of his patients. Most of them suffer from severe intestinal fistula, or pancreatitis.

"I do not hold the scalpel now Women's Ka'imi Fairbairn Jersey , and I'm trying to pass on all my knowledge and experience to my students," Li says. "But I am still able to give suggestions, because I have more experience."

Li now serves as the vice-president of Nanjing General Hospital of Nanjing Military Region and visits professors in different medical universities. Still doing the rounds and providing medical consultation in complicated clinical cases, Li is regarded as a legendary figure in the surgical field.

Li was born in Hunan province in 1924 and was raised in a family of three sons with his older brother Li Ao and younger brother Li Leishi. Li Jieshou went to a medical school in Changsha Women's Kendall Langford Jersey , Hunan prvince, in 1943 with his younger brother Li Leishi, as their older brother was already a teacher there.

Of the three brothers, Li is the only one still alive today Women's Lamarr Houston Jersey , his two siblings also made considerable achievements in the medical field.

Medicine was not Li's first choice when entering university.

"I followed my big brother to medical school because medical school did not charge for tuition and provided my accommodation, which was a big relief for my family at that time," he says.

That was during the 1940s, when China's political situation was volatile and the country was suffering under the Japanese invasion.

But Li's hard work and ingenuity earned him great success through five years of medical school. Together with his younger brother Women's Jeremy Lane Jersey , Li was assigned to the surgical department of a hospital in Nanjing.

His early working years coincided with the founding of New China, as well as the Korean War, where he worked as a doctor with the army on the front line.

It was also during the war that Li witnessed devastating scenes of death and survival. He resolved to devote his whole life to the medical field.

An incident in 1990 made Li focus his research on bowel transplants. A 13-year-old girl was sent to the hospital's emergency rooms one night with abdominal bleeding. Her bowel was in two separate parts and a bowel transplant was the only way to save her life. But this had never been done in China, nor did anyone know how to do it.

The girl died in front of Li Women's Benardrick McKinney Jersey , as there was nothing he could do to save her.

Li was in tears, and from then on, he started to do trials and research on pigs. He says he often lived in the pigsty in order to better observe the animals.

The first bowel transplant surgery on a human was successfully conducted by Li in 1994. Since then, about half of the bowel transplants in Asia have been performed in Li's hospital.

Li last performed surgery in 2008 at the age of 85. The surgery went for six hours. After stepping down from the surgery table Women's Kevin Johnson Jersey , Li fainted.

Since then, Li followed his students' advice not to perform surgery. But he often stays in the operating room during challenging enterochirurgia surgeries to provide help or advice.

"This is how I feel my life and knowledge is passed on, and can make a contribution to the future," he says.

(Source: China Daily)

Let More Consumers Know About Your Whale Tour Business! Let More Consumers Know About Your Whale Tour Business! May 4 Women's Nick Martin Jersey , 2013 | Author: Carl Joror | Posted in Business

Many whale watching tour boat business owners are ntimidated by the thought of having to do their own marketing and advertising. Marketing and advertising takes a special knack for persuading people. With patience and perseverance, your marketing and advertising efforts will pay off. Here are some tips to use when advertising.

Always make sure to get everything in writing whenever you make a deal with anyone. Prevent lawsuits and other legal issues by having verifiable proof of every transaction you make. Verbal contracts are unfortunately not worth much in today’s world; you need to have everything in writing.

The quality of your products is a direct reflection on what you offer and how you run your whale watching tour boat business. In order to enjoy success, focus on quality. This will help you add to your customer base and boost your reputation as a business that people can trust.

Learning how to create a tour boat company budget is incredibly important. You need to manage your whale watching tour boat business’ finances well if your company is to succeed. The more detailed and organized your budget is, the less likely you will be to find yourself in financial trouble later on.

Having a strong customer support team is crucial to running a prosperous whale watching tour boat business. If customers have a good experience with your tour boat company and are able to get a hold of someone whenever they have a question or a problem with a product Women's Will Fuller V Jersey , they are much more likely to offer you repeat business.

Try to stay optimistic when it comes to your whale watching tour boat business’ success. If there is a problem, solve it right away so that it doesn’t snowball into bigger issues.

Return address labels are essential for anybody who sends out mail. Create a unique return address label to place on your envelopes that either have your whale watching tour boat business name or logo on it. Even if you are sending out personal letters, it will be a great way to promote your business.

Focus on the tour boat company’s strong points. In all likelihood you are probably making 90% of your. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys China Wholesale College Basketball Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys
jinpanlin520

Return to Year Anniversary