PST<Droppin Jeeves>11/14M 9am-Noon Sa/Su Recruiting for WoD!

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: PST <Droppin Jeeves> [10/14H] 9am-Noon Sat/Sun

Postby Karn » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Congrats on Spoils and good luck on Thok.
<Working as Intended> - 12/13H Wed,Thu,Sun 5:30-8:30pm PST - RECRUITING RANGED DPS

ImageImageImage
Karn

Re: PST <Droppin Jeeves> [10/14H] 9am-Noon Sat/Sun

Postby Gamble » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Recruiting for WoD! Updating OP with new info. If you're looking for weekend morning Mythic raiding, please apply!
Gamble

Re: PST<Droppin Jeeves>11/14M 9am-Noon Sa/Su Recruiting for

Postby Ghiz » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Character Name:
Ghizzle

Class:
Hunter

MS? iLvl:
574 Surv

Geared/Optimized?
Yes.

OS? iLvl::
574 BM

Geared/Optimized?
Yes

Professions/Why:
Engi/ JC. Used to be fun/ Needed one

Armory URL:
Ghizzle

Experience:
Wrath-baby that started killing stuff in ICC

Raiding History:
Wrath-baby that started killing stuff in ICC

Hardware/ Peripherals:
I dunno.. a keyboard and mouse, a beat to hell headset and some crappy speakers

UI Screenshot:
stock.. don't kick me.. also, i have a TON of empty spaces from the 'pruning'.

Notable Achievements:
about 18,500 of them, mount whore extraordinaire

Personal Stuff

What is your Favorite Fight? Why?
Saurfang. Listening to melee rant about being beaten by casters never got old.

What is your Worst Fight? Why?
Siegecrafter, because I'm always stuck on belts

What resources do you use to help you improve/optimize your gameplay?
Various wow class forums to compare notes/specs, etc.

What are your Strengths? How do those Strengths help the team progress as a whole?
Realization of when something just isn't going to happen. Mentioning it and trying a new strat sometimes clears cobwebs.

What are your weaknesses? How could you improve upon those weaknesses?.
Lack of patience when banging my head against a wall. Less coffee?

What do you think is the key to being a successful raid team? Why?
Patience. Wipes happen.

Conclusion

How can you help this team progress to the top?
I'm always willing to help people when then need it, and grind stuff as needed.

What was your most epic moment in WoW?
Hitting our loud-mouth mage with a Blossoming Branch as he hit Time Warp on Saurfang

Additional Comments:
Pick me! Pick me!
Ghiz

Postby Roflchopper » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Character Name: Moradim
Class: Shaman
MS? iLvl: 560
Geared/Optimized? Yes
OS? iLvl:: 520
Geared/Optimized? Yes
Professions/Why: LW/Skinning, with the perks taken out in WOD making my own gear seems like the best choice.
Armory URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... dim/simple

Experience: Raided from BC- first tier of Cata. Full clear all but Sunwell. Took a long break from raided and just got back into it a few months ago. Just norm clears.

Raiding History:

Hardware/ Peripherals: I5-3470, GTX 970 video card, 24 inch widescreen monitor, Razor naga mouse and Razor keyboard

UI Screenshot: http://s15.postimg.org/fthacm4t7/Wo_WSc ... 191013.jpg

Notable Achievements: ZA bear

Personal Stuff

What is your Favorite Fight? Why? Magtheridon Pre-nerf, Everyone had a very clear job and needed to do it well.

What is your Worst Fight? Why? Magtheridon Post-nerf, Was made way to easy.

What resources do you use to help you improve/optimize your gameplay? Forums, Youtube videos and just asking better players than me.

What are your Strengths? How do those Strengths help the team progress as a whole? Focus, when im in to raid i dont have other things to distract me.

What are your weaknesses? How could you improve upon those weaknesses? Leading, tried to raid lead a few time but i dont have the gut to bench people. I could try to speak up more to improve myself and others as a whole.

What do you think is the key to being a successful raid team? Why? Teamwork, without it you will fail.

Conclusion

How can you help this team progress to the top? I will show up to every raid ready to go as well as help others in need where I can and give 100% in a raid.

What was your most epic moment in WoW? Getting my champ of the naaru title, Heroic shattered halls was no joke.

Additional Comments: I hope my gear doesnt turn you off right away. TY for looking at the app and look forward to hearing from you either way. Btag Ilikebacon#1434
Roflchopper

Postby Rhuidan » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Character Name: Zerduin
Class: Warlock
MS? iLvl: 572
Geared/Optimized? Yes
OS? iLvl:: n/a
Geared/Optimized? n/a
Professions/Why: Alch/herb. Been that since the beginning.
Armory URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... uin/simple

Experience

Raiding History: Raided MC, BWL, Naxx, Aq20/40, SSC, BT, Sunwell, KT, ToT and SoO.

Hardware/ Peripherals: Computer runs ultra settings, use a razer keyboard and mouse with a Boa Hancock mousepad ;).

UI Screenshot: I use default UI with DBM.

Notable Achievements: Green fire quest, The Fifth Element /flex.

Personal Stuff

What is your Favorite Fight? Why? Kael'thas was an amazing fight. Multiple phases, really switched around the different aspects of the fight. Lots of fun.

What is your Worst Fight? Why? Mr Blackfuse and his god damn obsession with moving objects. While this may not seem terrible, I have these crazy co-raiders wanting to throw warlocks on this thing, while it's moving! Craziness I tell you.

What resources do you use to help you improve/optimize your gameplay? DBM and knowledge.

What are your Strengths? How do those Strengths help the team progress as a whole? I am a solid player with vast experience at my class. I also adapt quickly to changes in the fight or strategy.

What are your weaknesses? How could you improve upon those weaknesses? In all their wisdom they didn't give warlocks proper heals! I mean, who wouldn't want locks healing themselves and allies. I made these cookies, they are pretty good. I don't max/min to the absolute range and I can lose focus at times but otherwise a solid raider.

What do you think is the key to being a successful raid team? Why? There are so many factors when it comes to successful raids. A raid that can work well together and trust his fellow raiders to do the job they've been assigned competently.

Conclusion

How can you help this team progress to the top? I will bring a positive, learning attitude ready to eat dirt.

What was your most epic moment in WoW? Warlock green fire quest, I really loved how it pushed being a warlock to the limit, it was a very rewarding experience.

Additional Comments:
No real comments. Whether I get picked up or not, good luck in WoD.
Rhuidan

Postby imei2006 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Hey Zerduin.

Thanks so much for putting an application in our Raid Leaders, Xyer and Occam, are looking forward to meeting you and the other applicants as well this weekend. You should have recieved a calender invite for this weekend's run please respond as soon as possible. See you in game!
imei2006

Postby imei2006 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Moradim and Ghizzle,

Don't think I didn't see you guys as well. Thank you very much for taking time to apply. For all of you guys we will send out invs at 8:50 AM server be prepared to take new spins on old bosses. Most importantly bring a positive attitude, and your very best!
imei2006

Postby Rhuidan » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 am

imei2006 wrote:Hey Zerduin.

Thanks so much for putting an application in our Raid Leaders, Xyer and Occam, are looking forward to meeting you and the other applicants as well this weekend. You should have recieved a calender invite for this weekend's run please respond as soon as possible. See you in game!

Hey!
Thanks for the quick message and calender invites. I shall certainly be on Sunday and look forward to meeting everyone.

thanks,
Zerduin
Rhuidan

Postby Roflchopper » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:55 am

Any status updates for me, Moradim. I have my druid resto and ready to go.
Roflchopper

Previous

Return to Archived Team Pages