Cross Server "guildies" ?

We've created our own community guild with a focus on end game PvE content! If you've got something to say members of this community specifically... this is a good spot.

Cross Server "guildies" ?

Postby Shammyspice » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:26 pm

I have 1 billion toons (ok, I'm exaggerating) and I've transferred far more times over the years than I'd like to admit, but I'm intrigued by your community and I'm curious to know what rules you guys have for cross-realm raider/player options?

I have 10 or 11 toon on my main server (Alexstrasza) and I'm wary of transferring because I'd prefer not to have to spend 400 dollar transferring all my toons over or even transferring 1 or 2 and having to re-roll my support toons (which I have also done far too many times, and is why I have multiple toons on multiple servers).
Since cross server is easy to do now, would this be an option for me?

I primarily am able to play most weekends and would be available to raid Saturday/Sunday, Saturday is open to say, mid to late afternoon and through the evening and Sunday's anytime before 8pm CST.
Ideally, I'd love to find a group of people I can raid with or even just do mythic+ dungeons when I'm able to play, without always having to use the DF and pug different people every time. I would perhaps not be against a transfer if it seemed like I could make a permanent home in your guild.

Oh right a little about me and my main: I'm a 10 year veteran of the game and I main a resto shaman and have healed all tiers since BT/Sunwell. I'm no stranger to mythic content, but with such a wonky schedule, I'd prefer to stick with a heroic group, so I'm not a relied on member of a fixed team.

My main's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ice/simple
Some logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps

My btag is Lgeme84#1466 and I'd love to chat with someone who could answer some of my inquiries. Thanks!
Shammyspice

Re: Cross Server "guildies" ?

Postby flameflash » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:50 pm

The advice that was given to me (I'm in a similar boat) was to go ahead and create a character on Aerie Peak, submit an app, and say hello from that perspective. You can join with an alliance toon as low as 15, after all. With heirlooms and rested I know my /played on that toon is fairly low.

It's how I have now proceeded.

I'm a total noob here, so perhaps by me stopping by with a bump I'll inspire a more informed voice to chime in. :)
flameflash

Postby Salmek » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm

The advise above is what I would recommend. Just get a toon up to level 15 and get green wall add on and request to join the guild. You will see how great a guild it is and how willing the people are to help out when they can. We have many raid teams to check out. Just watch guild chat with green wall and that will help with your decision.
Salmek

Postby TyChris » Mon May 28, 2018 9:54 am

Thanks a lot for all of these guidelines. Yeah, I guess I could use them. I heard from rushessay some similar bits of advice and that was helpful as well. I'm really intrigued by it.
TyChris

Postby Philip3823 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:06 pm

I did not take so much interest in the media talk and news talk. Because for me it's out of the world and I did not have any interest. How to Install Root Master Apk in Android
Philip3823

Postby MarianoRol » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:07 am

Are you guys still raiding btw? How's BFA going for the guild?
MarianoRol

Return to The Convert to Raid Guild [A-Aerie Peak US]