Discord Server

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

Discord Server

Postby Jeco » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:18 am

Hello!

I'm hoping that somebody out there can help me. I'm trying to get onto the Discord server that is advertised in the guild message of the day. I've got Discord downloaded and am using it with my raid team (go Wrecktified!!!) I've tried searching for the server in the App by using the string mentioned in the guild Message of the Day: discord.converttoraid.com but this doesn't work, and indeed the format of this string doesn't seem to match up with the instant-invite strings that are given as examples on the Discord app. I've searched the forums for any mention of the Discord server that CTR uses hoping to find some mention of it where more detailed information is listed, but to no avail. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Jeco

Re: Discord Server

Postby Therealjamal » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:16 am

Under the red W for Wreckedified you'll see a circle with a plus inside of it, click that,then click "join a server" and use https://discord.gg/0VvEJqHiqUpFrIti in the text box that shows up, then click join. Do this for all the servers and then have anxiety when you can never keep up with all the chat channels. If you use doscord.converttoraid.com in a web browser it should open up discord and add you to the channel that way also.
Therealjamal

Postby Jeco » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:51 am

Thanks Jamal! That worked like a charm!
Jeco

Postby subpar » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 am

Hey all sorry to high back your thread. I'm new to the guild and haven't joined a raid team yet but i was trying to join the discord server also and I'm not having any luck figuring it out. Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you
subpar

Postby HubertSRutherford » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:58 am

I have also played games on online servers game but sometimes find problems. I guess this version could be more improved there are little flaws and bugs in the server which should be amended or upgraded. You can grab superiorpapers review services for good server suggestions.
HubertSRutherford

Return to General Guild Discussion