Tank or Heals LF Team

Are you looking to join a team? Please post with class, spec, realm and faction information in your title along with what type of team you're looking for!

Tank or Heals LF Team

Postby Darkrhin0 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:15 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to find a team to get established with before Legion. I'd love to find a group that I can help out, and one that can help me develop my skills further! I just rolled new toons on the server in November and haven't done more than LFR with them yet, though I was raiding earlier in WoD as a hunter on a different server. I've raided as a tank and healer in the past, but it's been quite a while. :oops: I feel I'm still decent at them, but haven't really put myself to the test (normal or heroic raids) as I'm a bit anxious about putting myself out there to go with a pug. I still haven't chosen my main for Legion, but right now I'm thinking it will either be my Monk or Druid.

Toons:

Darkrhino - Blood DK - ilvl 687
Rhinosaur - Resto/Feral Druid - ilvl 674
Fluffyrhino - Brewmaster Monk - currently level 70

Looking for:
A raid team that raids between 6p-9ish, one or two days a week. I might be open to 3 nights if there's opportunity to miss a night here and there. A group that is understanding. I have two kids and one of them semi-frequently wakes up and requires me to tuck her back into bed. A group that doesn't mind if I stream the raid. I've streamed a bit in the past, but plan to start doing it more again soon.

If you're interested, let me know! I'm regularly on Discord (@Darkrhin0), but will try to make sure to check the boards here more often.

Love,
Rhino
Darkrhin0

Re: Tank or Heals LF Team

Postby dehumeb » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:38 am

Forums of the single media have been done for the individuals. The charge of the condition and best dissertation writer is vital for the future times. The condition is practiced on all forms of the world.
dehumeb

Return to LF Team! (Free Agents)