667/668 Ret Paladin lf Heroic BRF Guild

Are you looking to join a team? Please post with class, spec, realm and faction information in your title along with what type of team you're looking for!

667/668 Ret Paladin lf Heroic BRF Guild

Postby soulsek » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:17 am

Character Info

Keräfyrm - Ret paladin

Link to Armory <-- Copy and paste the link to your character in the armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... yrm/simple - ret paladin

Other means of contact - (email, twitter,) <-- you may miss an opportunity if teams can't communicate with you quickly.

madrox1986x@gmail.com

Currently on Aerie Peak? (Non Member Only)
[x ]: Yes
[ ]: No

[ X ]: Character Name Keräfyrm
[ X ]: Character Class [Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock] Paladin
[ X ]: Main Spec/Primary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree] Ret
[ X ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree] Prot

Raiding Info

Give us a brief rundown of your raiding experience.

I've been playing since MC days on dial up as a paladin...yea..imagine how that went. I've done every single raid thats been out since MC when its current and have cleared it while it was current. I've also been in a few Top world ranking guilds in my wow career, the most recent being Alone back in Cataclysm on my Shaman under the same name

Are you interested in Normal / Heroic / Mythic ?
Heroic and Mythic

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ ]: Sundays
[ ]: Mondays
[ ]: Tuesdays
[ ]: Wednesdays
[ ]: Thursdays
[ x]: Fridays
[ ]: Saturdays

I usually raid at 8pm est - midnight..Tues,Thurs, Sunday or Monday.. I would prefer Tues, Weds, Thursday for sure and a Monday clean up if needed

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ X ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N] Yes, I have been a Raid Leader / Guild leader in the past
[ X ]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N] Yes, If Need Be
[ X ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N] Yes

Class Leader
[ X ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N] Yes, I like to help others to try and push their potential so we can get through content faster, since I currently have 1 of almost every toon at 100 for raid purposes
soulsek

Re: 667/668 Ret Paladin lf Heroic BRF Guild

Postby Lacotll » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:21 am

Are you still looking for a team? We currently have an opening for a Ret/Prot Paladin on our team. We raid 6-9pm server Tues/Thurs, and are currently 8/10H and looking to get into mythic soon.

Here's our team page:

http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4404

Let me know if you're interested. CTR forum PM, twitter @lacotll_ctr, or bnet sobjeck#1786.

Thanks!
Lacotll

Return to LF Team! (Free Agents)