MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall C

We've created our own community guild with a focus on end game PvE content! If you've got something to say members of this community specifically... this is a good spot.

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall C

Postby elaine95 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:59 am

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb will miss his sixth game this season because of a hamstring injury.Cobb was sidelined Sunday at Minnesota for the third straight week Gardner Minshew II Jersey , along with cornerback Kevin King (hamstring). Defensive end Mike Daniels (foot) and cornerback Bashaud Breeland (groin) were also out. Safety Kentrell Brice (ankle) returned from a one-game absence. Tight end Jimmy Graham (thumb) was in the lineup after being listed as questionable.For the Vikings, linebacker Anthony Barr (hamstring) returned after a three-game absence. The previous time Minnesota hosted Green Bay, Barr’s hit on Aaron Rodgers broke the quarterback’s collarbone.Safety Andrew Sendejo (groin) missed his seventh straight game. Wide receiver Chad Beebe (hamstring), linebacker Ben Gedeon (concussion) and tight end David Morgan (knee) were also out. On Monday, Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr agreed to terms with the Jets. And then he didn’t.Barr decided not to sign with the Jets, but instead to remain with the Vikings. He explained the decision on Thursday in a press conference.“This is where my heart was Christian Wilkins Jersey ,” Barr said. “This is where it’s always been. This is where it always will be.”He said that he thought Monday would be a “fun day,” but that it then ended up being “one of the worst days of my life.”“It was a crazy day,” Barr said. “I just followed my heart. I did what I wanted to do at the end of the day.”He called the process “terrible,” explaining that he found himself in the middle of a “lot of drama” as he tried to make a decision about “his life.”Barr explained that he gave the green light to accept the Jets’ offer to his agent, and that he immediately regretted the decision.“It’s my life, I’ve got to live it Michael Deiter Jersey ,” Barr said. “Nobody else has to. I should be able to make the choice, whatever I want to do.”He said he was trying to convince himself of something that, in his heart, didn’t feel right. “I was crying, laughing, sweating Daniel Jones Jersey ,” Barr said.Coach Mike Zimmer had a major role in persuading Barr to stay, and that a “big reason” for the decision to stay was a result of Zimmer’s presence.Barr emphasized that he never made any promises directly to the Jets, but to his agent. Still, that’s how the negotiating period works. Teams can talk to the player’s agent, but not to the player. And it’s important for the agent, when communicating the acceptance to the team Dexter Lawrence Jersey , to be certain that the player will turn the verbal agreement into a written one.The lesson for every agent is this: When the player says “yes,” another important question should be immediately asked.
elaine95

Return to The Convert to Raid Guild [A-Aerie Peak US]