Guild App SNAFU

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

Guild App SNAFU

Postby Skylari » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Hey guys,

I filled an app out and then made my toon transfer. Lo and behold....flagged for a name change. The app was sent under the name Zephis, but I had to change it to Skylari. Should I fill out a new app? Thanks :)
Skylari

Re: Guild App SNAFU

Postby PatKrane » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:52 pm

You don't have to, no... we'll just need to make a note of it when you get your invite. :)
GM of the Convert to Raid Guild
Also: Mhug, Ichabodd, Tikitembo, Sunnava, Morsel, Chugger
PatKrane

Postby Skylari » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Ok :) I'm not sure it actually went through either. Do you know about how long it would take to get an email notification about it? I did it last night, but haven't received anything yet (I'm sure you guys are slammed though!)
Skylari

Postby MilitantMettle » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Hi, I applied last night and I had to fill out the app a few times to get it to process and I am not sure it went through. Should I re-submit or wait and see? Either way, I'm waaay excited.
thanks!
MilitantMettle

Postby PatKrane » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:21 am

MilitantMettle wrote:Hi, I applied last night and I had to fill out the app a few times to get it to process and I am not sure it went through. Should I re-submit or wait and see? Either way, I'm waaay excited.
thanks!

That question is always best asked in game. When on your alliance character on Aerie Peak, please /join ctrlfo and ask for an officer to help you.

Thanks!
GM of the Convert to Raid Guild
Also: Mhug, Ichabodd, Tikitembo, Sunnava, Morsel, Chugger
PatKrane

Postby Santiago364 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:56 am

Now this time technology grows very well and you can see different mirrorless cameras which is the best technology. The Panasonic DMC-G85 reviews of 2019 are the example of it.
Santiago364

Return to General Guild Discussion