<Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/Early am Server

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: <Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/Early am Server

Postby Fuggs » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Ladies and Gents

D Day is here!

Oceanic servers are currently in extended maintenance for data migration. Likely live time for Sydney oceanic servers is somewhere between 6-9pm tonight Sydney time.

Transfer to Alliance Aman'thul

* Transfer toons from US to Oceanic Alliance Aman'thul at your leisure. There have been some forum posts indicating when free transfers off US servers to Oceanic servers will become available:

"I added 30min to be safe with these times.

Wednesday 29/10/14

3:30 pm Perth
4:00 pm Darwin
5:30 pm Brisbane
6:00 pm Adelaide
6:30 pm Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra
8:30 pm New Zealand"

* Source from MVP post on WoW forums => http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic ... 38?page=42
* I would suggest if the financial implication of transferring too early is extreme, leave it a few days but get all transfers done before 12 November which is when free US->Oceanic transfers will cease being free.

New Guild at Aman'Thul => Horde Nemesis

* I have not yet set up our new guild so it might be a week or so until everything settles and we have the guild set up ready for invites.
* I am unsure if we will create new guild, re-name Chupacs guild or pay for transfer of the original Horde Nemesis from Dreadmaul. I will decide after discussing with Chupac and Cletus

Team/Guild Communication

* Team communication in game will be easy now with guild chat
* Team communication out of game has always been challenging. I have exchanged mobile numbers with many people which has proved to be handy but in the last few days I started looking for a mobile tool. I have settled on Team App. Its a free, web or smartphone based tool that will achieve what we are looking for I think.
* Most people will have a iPhone or Android smart phone, and those that don't can use the web version.
* I am sure some people will not use it much or at all, similar to team forum page. I do think the smart phone app convenience will increase its use to some degree.

* I ask that all people take the 5min to set this up with the following guidance:
- Most information you insert when signing up is only accessible to me as the site administrator but I still think providing as little "real" information as possible is how we should roll.
- Search for "Team App" in the apple/android app store and download or go to https://www.teamapp.com if you want to use the web version
- Click Sign-up
- First name = Main toon name
- Surname = Azeroth
- You will need to enter a real email address
- Do not add Telephone number or street address if it asks for it (only web version does?)
- I think you can leave other data like City, state, age, gender blank but it would be ok to enter that if you like.
- It will then ask you to click accept or something like that
- Once you have done that, an automatic email will be sent to your email address asking you to click the link to complete registration. Click it.
- Re-enter the app and search for "Horde Nemesis"
- I believe it will ask what group you want to join, select "Raider"
- Once I click authorise, you will have access to a number of areas in the app. Fairly self explanatory but includes calendar, chat, ect.

* Some points on signing up to Team App
- I would suggest you consider using a different email address and password than the one you use for BNet. Common sense but ........
- As admin for site, only I will have access to your email. If that is an issue for you, set up another free email account and use that to setup, after that you wont need the email account.

Very keen to get into a 50ms ping Azeroth with you guys

Cheers

Fuggs
Fuggs

Postby Chupac » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Anything coming off Aerie Peak will be going with my guild on there. Even if you decide to use Horde Nem, mine is still being dragged there.
We still have 2 guilds on Dreadmaul, anything on that server will be staying there I am not moving it.

I don't care about changing the guild name on mine either. It was just left with that name after xfering it to AP from Dreadmaul.
Chupac

Postby Derived » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:19 am

Oceanic Realms are up also.....if anyone is wondering
Derived

Postby Fuggs » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:46 am

Kosk, where are you?

Fuggs wrote:Team/Guild Communication

* Team communication in game will be easy now with guild chat
* Team communication out of game has always been challenging. I have exchanged mobile numbers with many people which has proved to be handy but in the last few days I started looking for a mobile tool. I have settled on Team App. Its a free, web or smartphone based tool that will achieve what we are looking for I think.
* Most people will have a iPhone or Android smart phone, and those that don't can use the web version.
* I am sure some people will not use it much or at all, similar to team forum page. I do think the smart phone app convenience will increase its use to some degree.

* I ask that all people take the 5min to set this up with the following guidance:
- Most information you insert when signing up is only accessible to me as the site administrator but I still think providing as little "real" information as possible is how we should roll.
- Search for "Team App" in the apple/android app store and download or go to https://www.teamapp.com if you want to use the web version
- Click Sign-up
- First name = Main toon name
- Surname = Azeroth
- You will need to enter a real email address
- Do not add Telephone number or street address if it asks for it (only web version does?)
- I think you can leave other data like City, state, age, gender blank but it would be ok to enter that if you like.
- It will then ask you to click accept or something like that
- Once you have done that, an automatic email will be sent to your email address asking you to click the link to complete registration. Click it.
- Re-enter the app and search for "Horde Nemesis"
- I believe it will ask what group you want to join, select "Raider"
- Once I click authorise, you will have access to a number of areas in the app. Fairly self explanatory but includes calendar, chat, ect.

* Some points on signing up to Team App
- I would suggest you consider using a different email address and password than the one you use for BNet. Common sense but ........
- As admin for site, only I will have access to your email. If that is an issue for you, set up another free email account and use that to setup, after that you wont need the email account.

Very keen to get into a 50ms ping Azeroth with you guys

Cheers

Fuggs

Kosk, where are you?
Fuggs

Previous

Return to Archived Team Pages