[EST] The Raidy Brunch Normal Sunday AM 8-Noon

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [EST] The Raidy Brunch FLEX Sunday AM 8-Noon

Postby Heptarian » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:58 am

Sorry I haven't been around guys to keep joining you, been called to work on the weekends at the last moment. Also trying to gear up my rogue when i can as I am better playing him and he has (IMO) better personal survival. I even finally purchased a new headset with working mic so can't wait to try it out!

Heptarian
Heptarian

Postby Autumnsbane » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:49 am

My educated guess is that we will have no more than 3 weeks of Flex raiding left before 6.0 drops. If I am reading the changes correctly, that means after 6.0, the following will occur:

Gear itemization will change, possoibly changing how we perform
Class abilities and rotations will change, possibly changing how we perform
Seperate dungeon wing instances will be gone, forcing us to clear the entire raid prior to each Garrosh kill
We SHOULD be able to resume using lockouts, so if we clear through Nazgrim (for example) on one week, we can start on the following boss the following week.

This may cause issues for players who have a regular raid group, as we will now be a "normal" difficulty team.

So in planning ahead, I need to know who will be continuing to raid with us and who will be saying farewell. Remember that if you wish to commit to the WoD Raidy Brunch team, you will need to change your server if not on mine (Kazzak), so that we can be treated as a real team and get the benefits.

I would really love evveryone to weigh in on this so I know where we stand.

Thanks
Autumnsbane

Postby CozartDono » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Hey I would love to come raid with you guys sometime. This is a great time slot for me and I think you guys sound like a great fit.

I would really like to play my WW Monk. But I also have a Resto Druid and Disc Priest that are ready for SoO flex, as well as a Resto Shaman who would be ready with minimal effort. My Monk, Yosaku is in CTR Nalak.
CozartDono

Postby Autumnsbane » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:04 am

We are always looking for healers, at least as back up to the current three. We are pretty well balanced with a Disc Priest (my wife, there from day one) and our recent additions, a resto Druid and Shaman. So any healer you could bring to the table would be great. A monk or paladin for variety would be even better.

Ideally, a healer with a good DPS offspec would be superb, as we might not always need an extra healer.

In any event, I have not been on line as often lately except on Raid mornings, so feel free to send mail to astryd or Hohenheim (both is better). We are in transition, gearing up some new raiders, so now is the best time to join us, especially if you intend to stay for WoD.
Autumnsbane

Postby CozartDono » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:41 am

I'm definitely looking for a home to raid in for WoD. I sent both you and Hohenheim an in game mail from Yosaku, my monk. I can heal and dps off spec.
CozartDono

Postby Mencer » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:20 pm

It's my plan to stick with the team into WoD. I'm still learning but been having a good time and making progress. Looking forward to my first Garry kill at this level and maybe getting some other SoO achievements before the expansion.
Mencer

Postby Hohenheim » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Our fights for this past Sunday. I'm glad people are gearing up and getting better.

http://beta.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlo ... d/overview
Hohenheim

Re: [EST] The Raidy Brunch Normal Sunday AM 8-Noon

Postby Autumnsbane » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:37 pm

If you are not yet in Kazzak, try to get it done before the weekend so we can get our promotions Sunday night. Contact a "Greeter" and tell them you have a confirmed spot on a raid team and they will make it happen. That is the only way they will get you in, so impress that upon them. Let me know ASAP if you have any trouble. I have been in contact with the afraid Liason through both email and Twitter.

With the patch and people returning from hiatus to ready for WoD, this is the week to get it done, as the Greeters should be out in force.

Not everyone reads this, so help me spread the word to our non-Kazzak raiders.
Autumnsbane

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages