<Messy but Effective> 25N 13/14 sun 5-9pst

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

<Messy but Effective> 25N 13/14 sun 5-9pst

Postby Bigcrawfish » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:38 am

We are a newly Reformed 25 man raid team looking for applicants who are interested in progressing through 25 man normal Siege of Orgrimmar. The team is looking for members. We raid one day a week for four hours Sundays 5-9 server or 8-12 est invites go out at 745 and replacements are found @8 when we start pulling trash.

We are looking for raiders who strive to be the best they can while maintaining a positive attitude. We are here to have a good time in game, but that does not mean we cannot reach for the stars with our goals and achievements. Proper enchanting, gemming, and reforging of gears is required to enter our ranks. Being on time will be paramount in order to retain your raiding spot.

Applicants may fill out the following small questionnaire in order to improve their chances of acceptance. This will help both the team and the applicant understand if there is compatibility between each other.

I can be contacted in game via battletag Bigcrawfish#1707 or on either of my characters Bigcrawfish/Bigcrâwfish/Bankocraw

GROUPME - https://groupme.com/join_group/8578039/hub1gB

Loot Rules

Loot will be handled temporarily as a Main spec > Off spec if you receive a drop the next roll others get priority if they have not gotten a drop

Questionnaire

Armory link:

1. What are you looking for in a raid team?

2. Do you have experience raiding in Mists of Pandaria? Any experience prior to this expansion?

3. Are you interested in a leadership role within the raid team? We are looking for role leaders and raid liasons.

4. Do you feel you are prepared to step into normal SoO 25 man raiding? Why or why not?

5. What can Messy but Effective expect from you as a member of the raid team?

6. Are you currently a member of the Convert to Raid megaguild on Aerie Peak-US?

7. What is your favorite food? Why?

Hope to see you soon!

We are full but still looking for a few good backups all members please know that if you do not accept the calendar invite your spot may be given to a backup that did. I'm not trying to be mean but we like to keep an orderly start time and don't want to waist ppl's time but bringing them just to have someone show and then they don't get to raid.

Currently 13/14 Normal

Looking for exceptional (560+) raiders or backup members

Current Roster

Guild is currently under the Moonfang convert to raid subguild

Tanks
Lyndan - DK
Blacksoul - DK

Healers
Ihealzyoface - Restoration Shaman
Bastiyon - Restoration Druid
Teriyaki - Restoration Shaman
Tolicus - Discipline Priest
Sweetlily - Restoration Druid
Ravenwhisper – Restoration Druid (CTR Nalak)

DPS
Karmetra - Windwalker monk
Shayed - Assassination Rogue
Fourfivetwo - Frost Death Knight
samwysgankye - Rogue
Weitzxu – Boomkin (CTR Omen)
Tessashotz - Beast Master Hunter
Aeon - Shadow Priest
Samiall - Beast Master Hunter
Bigcrawfish - Elemental Shaman [Raid leader]
Pyroxite - Warlock
Greedoh - Hunter
Chisus – Monk – Tank/DPS (co Leader)
zach - Warlock
Watsuki - Feral druid (CTR Mobus)
Weoo – Enhancement Shaman (CTR Mobus)
Dikdik – Hunter (CTR Galleon)
Crowno- Hunter (CTR Galleon)
Last edited by Bigcrawfish on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
Bigcrawfish

Re: <Messy but Effective> 25N 13/14 sun 5-9pst

Postby dmjarrett2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Please note that we are looking to fill a Healer spot and a DPS spot, as well as setting up some alternates.
dmjarrett2

Postby Bigcrawfish » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Still looking for a few good alternates as we have a full 25 man roster if you have interest please fell free to post an app or contact me in game
Bigcrawfish

Postby Xec » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:00 am

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... c/advanced

1. What are you looking for in a raid team? Maturity, focus, fun. In that order.

2. Do you have experience raiding in Mists of Pandaria? Any experience prior to this expansion? I've downed every boss in the xpac, though not all on Heroic, and not all on this toon. I've raided since Classic.

3. Are you interested in a leadership role within the raid team? We are looking for role leaders and raid liasons. I'm not pushing for a leader role, but I have done it in the past as necessary. I can definitely give pointers if people are struggling.

4. Do you feel you are prepared to step into normal SoO 25 man raiding? Why or why not? I am. My toon is slightly undergeared (551 iLvL), but fully capable of 25m level DPS (~250k). I've tanked all of normal SOO on a paladin, and 9/14 H, so while I may need to learn a couple new things (Seigecrafter belts spring to mind), I have a pretty good handle on the instance and the fights.

5. What can Messy but Effective expect from you as a member of the raid team? Punctuality, preparedness, consistent performance. I'm not the greatest twitch gamer ever, you aren't getting a World First raider. You will get a solid team member. You won't get loot drama, egomania or immaturity.

6. Are you currently a member of the Convert to Raid megaguild on Aerie Peak-US? Yes. Galleon.

7. What is your favorite food? Why? Burritos. Because they are portable and contain all other food groups except beer. Hmmmmm......I wonder if I can put beer in a burrito.......
Xec

Postby Grebog » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Xec wrote:Hmmmmm......I wonder if I can put beer in a burrito.......

You could soak the beef in beer before you cook it up and put it into the burrito. ;)
ImageImage
Grebog

Postby Towgunner » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:14 pm

I thought beer was in everything?
Towgunner

Postby Noteworthy88 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:18 am

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ros/simple

1. What are you looking for in a raid team? A fun focused group that communicates well with each other and hopefully looking to continue raiding in WoD.

2. Do you have experience raiding in Mists of Pandaria? Any experience prior to this expansion? Yes. Furthest I have gotten is 4/14 H SoO this expansion. Unfortunately wasn't around for the earlier tiers when it was progression. I've raided since Wrath so I have seen just about every boss from then.

3. Are you interested in a leadership role within the raid team? We are looking for role leaders and raid liasons. I've never been a leader on a team. But know my classes well and always willing to help with that.

4. Do you feel you are prepared to step into normal SoO 25 man raiding? Why or why not? Yes. I've already done some raids on 25 with groups clearing up to Garrosh. mainly was doing 10 before. But at 563 ilvl currently doing around 300k dps and looking to hopefully start downing some heroic bosses.

5. What can Messy but Effective expect from you as a member of the raid team? A member that shows up prepared and focused in raid. Committed to progressing with the team and improving. And willing to help people with whatever is needed.

6. Are you currently a member of the Convert to Raid megaguild on Aerie Peak-US? Yes I am in Convert To Raid Emeriss.

7. What is your favorite food? Why? Hmm. Gonna have to say pizza. No utensils required obviously.
Noteworthy88

Next

Return to Archived Team Pages