MARGINALLY COMPETENT:14/14 10 Man Sat/Sun 6-9AM Serv

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: MARGINALLY COMPETENT: 10 NORM Team: Sat/Sun 6-9AM Serve

Postby Atheldane » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Great job on day one this week guys, One shotted the first 5 bosses, and two shotted the next two bosses which we had problems with previously.

12/14 and hopefully you guys an get pretty deep into the raid while I am absent tomorrow.
Hopefully Toolsy will be able to pinch heal for us tomorrow and all of next week when I am out of town.
Atheldane

Postby Atheldane » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:28 am

Congrats on 12/14 again folks, I think one more week and e should hopefully be 13/14 after our 6 hour two day schedule and get some attempts on Garrosh. I am going to start running some FLEX raids to get some DPS gear, as I am only 530 or so iLVL on my offspec and to clear Garrosh, I think we will need to two heal it as more DPS mean less time and mechanics in a few phases of the fight, and the extra single target interrupts for the final phase are pretty key to finishing off the boss once you can get to the last phase regularly.

Back from vacation and ready to drop some bosses!
Atheldane

Postby velaidena » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:42 am

Good job getting Paragons down! I think we did decently on our attempts on Garrosh.
velaidena

Re: MARGINALLY COMPETENT:13/14 10 Man NORM:Sat/Sun 6-9AM Ser

Postby Atheldane » Wed May 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Currently looking for One permanent TANK and one temporary tank as one can no longer raid on weekends and the other is off doing military training for the month of May and will not be back until June.

Our soon to return tank is a DK tank so any other class of tank is fine.

Feel fre to whisper or send an in game mail to ATHELDANE for more details, we will be raiding this Saturday/Sunday, so would love to give some people a chance to get into our raid team.

Cheers.
Atheldane

Postby Phatal » Fri May 16, 2014 11:32 am

Hey guys,

I am available to sub in and tank this week on my monk if you like. Let me know on here or in game.
Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
- Sun Tzu

Phatal

Postby Atheldane » Fri May 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Woo hoo. Ok Phatal, you always have a spot whenever ya want one tank or otherwise. So we are officially looking for one person to sub for our DK tank this week, and next, and a permenant replacement for our slacker Monk tank who ya know got a life or soemthing..heheh

See ya tomorrow morning! I got one in game mail from someone I assume si a tank, have to look his toon up, so we might be good to go tomorrow
Atheldane

Postby Knate » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Your team has been returned from the abyss of the Inactive Pages. To prevent this from happening in the future, please make sure to keep your team page updated at least once every two months.
Raid Liaison for Convert to Raid
Raid Liaison E-mail: ctrraids@gmail.com
Twitter: @Knate_CTR
Knate

Postby velaidena » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:19 am

Thanks :D I'll make sure to let our raid leader know lol And grats team for downing Garrosh!
velaidena

Re: MARGINALLY COMPETENT:14/14 10 Man team:Sat/Sun 6-9AM Ser

Postby Atheldane » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:34 am

Garrosh is dead (Well he SHOULD BE, it's not OUR fault that moron of a king of ours...Errrrrrr I of course mean enlightened royal highness, spared his life when Thrall tried to play whack a mole with his skull......) actually dead three times now, and three and two shots on the last two kills so great job!

Somehow I think we are going to regret leaving him alive....sigh......

Congratulations Team, and we are now officially OFF to do Heroics, thanks for your patience as we spent almost two months gearing up our new tank before downing him(And now our DK Tank is being deployed for some silly military thing, yeah like THATS more important than our raiding on weekends....hehehe.)

Good luck ANNOMANDER and stay safe, pop into mumble and keep in touch via groupme if you can every now and again if you have a smartphone and download the mumble APP to say hi on a Sat/sun Morning after you deploy in September).

Beyond that we are hoping to up our raid team to a 25 man raid as 6.0 drops and we get closer to the Nov 13th WOD drop date. We are hoping to bring in some raid members who have helped us fill in spots here and there as regulars since we know they are good players, and fill in the remaining spots with new blood.

We are a casual progression group, but we are also fairly relaxed, family friendly (Well maybe not the language, but people actually do have families, and we accomodate them) and we are looking forward to WOD, but for now looking to take advantage of FLEX ther than trying to immediately jump into MYTHIC raiding once we get the gear and experience.

Everyone in the raid needs to read up and watch videos on Heroic Immersius, Protectors, Norushen and Sha of Pride which is our goal this weekend, followed by downing Garrosh on normal for potential BOA drops.
Last edited by Atheldane on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Atheldane

Re: MARGINALLY COMPETENT:14/14 10 Man Sat/Sun 6-9AM Serv

Postby velaidena » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:04 am

Will do! I'm sure we'll down some heroic bosses though Immereus may be a bit hard with all the dispels.
velaidena

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages