Achievement Club

Here's the place to be for the latest event information in the CtR Guild on Aerie Peak. Check it out, and hopefully you can participate.

Achievement Club

Postby drosera » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:14 pm

This will be the new forum page for the Club. I think it will be easier for people to find here. (TO view old page, click here http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=3856&start=10)

---------

Since we still have quite a bit of time left before the x-pac drops, I've put together a group that is run once a week, to help each other get our coveted achievements. We are meeting Friday evenings, and run from 5-8 p.m. server. Mumble is required.

Almost all achievements are eligible, except for pvp, those that require a group larger than we can get, those that require buying something, and high end current raid content. It is my goal that everyone who is present get at least one achievement that night.

Although a sign-up will not be required, if you would like to be added to the in-game calendar for that week, just send me a mail with the name of the toon you would like to have added. You may still join us even without being added to the calendar if you wish, when I put out the calls.

I look forward to seeing your achievements popping up on the screen! :D
drosera

Re: Achievement Club

Postby drosera » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Those who were present for this week's run have discussed that this next week (Friday, August 1st) we should run the opposite of what we just did. So we will be running ICC 25 man and Ulduar 10 man. Anyone who wishes to join is very welcome to!

-------

I would like to suggest that the following week, while we will likely still run some raid or another, that we also set aside time for some of the more personal achievements, like dungeon, scenario, or even perhaps certain smaller achievements that people may be having difficulty with. I want to make it clear that this is not going to be a raids-only achievement group, though I of course understand the importance of those as well. If you are having trouble getting certain achievements done, even if they are solo ones, do not to be afraid to ask for help from the group. If it is at all possible to help, we will try our best to do so.

--------

Also, remember to get your Ra'sha's Sacrifical Kris. A must for any serious achievement hunters! http://www.wowhead.com/item=95566
drosera

Postby Rhoswyn » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:16 am

This is awesome. I will join up when I can :)
Rhoswyn

Postby Jahadeem » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Looking forward to the next run.
Jahadeem

Postby Jeco » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:32 am

Thanks so much everyone for helping me get the last 2 infusions that I needed on my paladin! You guys rock!
Jeco

Postby Wears » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:01 am

Thanks for letting me tag along last night was fun.
Wears

Postby drosera » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello once again!

This week (Friday, August 8), the plan will be the following:

- We are going to finish up the Ulduar 10 man. We are on the last boss, so hopefully this will not last long.

- We will next go for "Earth, Wind, and Fire" 25 man. This is very easy and will take no more than 5 minutes.

- The rest of the evening will be devoted to dungeon achievements. This will include current and older content. We will break up into smaller teams as required. Please check which achievements you require before we meet up, to help us save time.

--------------------------------

Don't forget to bring your 'Rasha's Saqcrificial Dagger!

Looking forward to seeing you there!
drosera

Postby drosera » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:54 pm

For Friday, the 15th, at 5 p.m. server, we will doing the following:

By popular request, we will run Firelands. It will be decided by those who show up whether we do 10 or 25 man, normal (for meta-achieves) or heroic.

Afterwards I was thinking that we could go to Booty Bay to kill some of the goblins towards the Bloodsail Admiral title. If there is more than an hour left after the FL run, we can work on helping people get individual or dungeon achieves until 7 server or so, when we would head to Booty Bay.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

(Do I really have to remind you to be getting your Rasha's Sacrificial Dagger still? ;) )
drosera

Postby Wears » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:50 am

Finally was able to get my dagger to drop this week :D
Wears

Postby Rhoswyn » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:08 pm

I hope to be there :)
Rhoswyn

Next

Return to Guild Events