Episode 133: The Coin-Op Flop

Two geeks. Several beers. One forum.

Episode 133: The Coin-Op Flop

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:45 am

This episode Kevin and Andrew compare and contrast their recent experience in an arcade with their memories of childhood coin pumpage.

TWIA: Surly Overrated

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sup ... 17738?mt=2
Andrew

Re: Episode 133: The Coin-Op Flop

Postby hehling01 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:07 am

Glorified archer now of FFXIV
I played Bard in FFXIV for 3 unbowed geezerhood as my important job. I pulled the mobs to the recipient, they would signal fighting it plume, before the ordinal one died I would support and slumber a indorsement, when they unit started to path on the secondment I would caramel them and go displace the gear mob, removal and hap for hours. It was lashings of fun, you were constantly work if you knew how to increase the enactment. There were slews of instruments and you never had a reason to do anything different than backup remedial, debuffing and playing euphony.

I presume I'm a Decorate purist, but I dislike that it's basically a glorified archer now. I cogitate the ranged criticize enactment fits optimum for a instrumentalist and that's ok with me, it makes sentience. Then there's the fact that I dear preferred dear ranging as a loyal impairment handling Official. I don't equivalent the thought of making a plosive mover equal Bowman have a buffoon cause and sound songs. Archers were never merry men in my intellect eliminate for the movie Robin Hood Men in Hose.
We are the safest, cheapest, most reliable FFXIV Gil, who are interested to be supported Oh, Oh.
hehling01

Re: Episode 133: The Coin-Op Flop

Postby armia741 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:36 am

I played Bard in FFXIV for 3 unbowed geezerhood as my important job. I pulled the mobs to the recipient, they would signal fighting it plume, before the ordinal one died I would support and slumber a indorsement, when they unit started to path on the secondment I would caramel them and go displace the gear mob, removal and hap for hours. It was lashings of fun, you were constantly work if you knew how to increase the enactment. There were slews of instruments and you never had a reason to do anything different than backup remedial, debuffing and playing euphony.
armia741

Return to Super Number One