<Tastes Like Burning> new team forming for Normal raids!

Are you a team looking for replacements both short and long term? This is the place to post your team needs. Please be as specific as you can!

<Tastes Like Burning> new team forming for Normal raids!

Postby Glommerwort » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:05 am

<Tastes Like Burning> is a brand-new raid team that will be focused on experiencing all of the normal-mode content in Legion! The goal is to raid one night a week for 2-3 hours and get through as many bosses as we can. Currently, <TLB> is looking for players in all roles--including folks that would like to co-raid lead!!

Day and time TBD (likely after 6pm server) once we see how the roster is shaping up.

<TLB> is meant to be a friendly, laid-back raid experience. If you are new to the game (or to raiding), or are learning a new class/spec, you are more than welcome here!

About me: I've been playing WoW since 2005, and I was a raid lead for several years in AIE-Earthen Ring prior to joining CTR. I've been "retired" from raiding for a while but want to jump back in with a fresh team.

Contact me at Glommerwort#1881 battletag or Glommerwort in-game to learn more, and head to our CTR team page at http://guild.converttoraid.com/teams/ta ... ke+burning to sign up. Thanks!
Glommerwort

Re: <Tastes Like Burning> new team forming for Normal raids!

Postby Glommerwort » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Just bumping to see if there's any interest. Cheers! :D
Glommerwort

Return to LF Free Agents! (PUGs and Recruitment)