<Rude Awakening> Morning Mythic+/Raid Team!

Are you a team looking for replacements both short and long term? This is the place to post your team needs. Please be as specific as you can!

<Rude Awakening> Morning Mythic+/Raid Team!

Postby Ruqua » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Rude Awakening is a casual no stress raid team that hopes to get started in mythic + dungeons and maybe some raids if we have enough people interested. The plan right now is to start on the weekends from 6am - 8am server with maybe a week day thrown in there. If your interested or have questions please contact me my bnet tag is Ruqua#1111 or you can email me at rvca101@yahoo.com or just reply to the post. Hope to get this started soon!!
Ruqua

Re: <Rude Awakening> Morning Mythic+/Raid Team!

Postby Orpflog » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:29 am

Ruqua,

I am a new Guild Member that is looking for exactly what you are trying to put together. I live on the West Coast and have the weekends off most of the time and am an earlier riser. I moved to Aerie Peak to find a more active guild.
My last guild, which I was the Guild Master, kind of died after WOTLK. We were a very much hardcore raiding guild. I am much more casual now, but miss being in a group that wants to do some progression. I am a Human Mage and am willing to do whatever it takes to max out my DPS to help the group. I can stay out of the bad stuff and follow direction. Whisper me if you have any questions.

Orpflog
Orpflog

Re: <Rude Awakening> Morning Mythic+/Raid Team!

Postby Gracesa » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:22 am

Hi there,

Your play times and team culture sound like potentially a great fit for me. What time zone for the 6am sessions? Are you still recruiting?

Thanks!
Gracesa
Gracesa

Return to LF Free Agents! (PUGs and Recruitment)