<Stoic> Recruiting RDPS

Are you a team looking for replacements both short and long term? This is the place to post your team needs. Please be as specific as you can!

<Stoic> Recruiting RDPS

Postby Eliraena » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:31 am

Stoic
11/13 Mythic | 13/13 Heroic
Tu/Th/Su 6:30 - 9:30 PST
Convert to Raid - Ordos

We are Stoic: a group of friends with experience killing bosses from Vanilla right up to Warlords. We enjoy raiding in a fun and efficient manner and have achieved AotC on both tiers of content here in Warlords. We're currently recruiting to have a solid roster of 20 to continue more Mythic content. Experience in mythic a plus, but not required as long as you are willing to learn.

Current Recruitment Needs:

DPS-Moderate/High
Swing healer - Moderate/High

What We’re Looking For:

People who aren’t easily offended and appreciate our brand of off-beat humor.
Players who know their class but are willing to keep learning.
Raiders who come prepared and focused to take down bosses.
Committed players who can attend raids consistently.
Players willing to put in some time outside of raids if needed.

Ultimately, we want to have a good time and kill bosses with people who wanna do the same! We are an 18+ group of raiders who enjoy age appropriate comedy and conversations but don't want to poorly influence youngsters. :)

We are really just looking for players who can show up, come prepared, and have a good time.

We currently use RC Loot Council for our looting system. After 9 years of playing the game, we are tired of doing DKP systems and just want to have fast, no-drama looting. It's gone really well for all of the Warlords expansion for us.

For more info on our team and policies, check out our team page, or feel free to add me on BNet so we can chat about raiding with Stoic!

Thanks for your consideration,
Eliraena
BNet: Eliraena#1294
Last edited by Eliraena on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Eliraena

Re: <Stoic> Recruiting RDPS

Postby Eliraena » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Recruitment needs have changed. We are now looking for a dps and a swing (or a bench) healer. Whisper me in game or add my to your friends list for more details.
Eliraena

Re: <Stoic> Recruiting RDPS

Postby Eliraena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:08 pm

We are now 11/13 and still looking for some good ranged dps and a swing heals/dps. Add my battle tag or whisper me in game for details.
Eliraena

Return to LF Free Agents! (PUGs and Recruitment)