[PST] wed/thur Banana Republic, 23:00-2am Heroic raid team

Are you a team looking for replacements both short and long term? This is the place to post your team needs. Please be as specific as you can!

[PST] wed/thur Banana Republic, 23:00-2am Heroic raid team

Postby Amanzi » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:59 pm

HI Guys,
Looking for some late night raid action ? Look no further. The banana republic is the place for you.
We are one of the longest standing raid teams in Ctr with a great mix of people from all over the world.
We are looking for a few extra range dps, a healer/dps and a tank.
Currently 9/10 heroic in brf and looking for our Aotc achievement.

The Banana Republic is a team of people that just want to get on do some raiding and have fun. We have a zero drama policy.
Quick and nasty on the Banana Republic
The Banana Republic, the premier late night raid team in CTR.
Raid size 10+
Difficulty: Heroic
Days : Wednesday/Thursday
Times 23:00-2am
CTR co-guild is OMEN

for more information please see our main posting in the team listing and/or our website on https://sites.google.com/site/ctrbananarepublic/home
If you are interested in joining the team please direct questions to Amanzi or Ostarrah and Kutlass.

thanks
Amanzi
Last edited by Amanzi on Fri May 29, 2015 7:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Amanzi

Re: [PST] wed/thur Banana Republic, 23:00-2am Heroic raid te

Postby Amanzi » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:53 am

Hi all. Actively recruiting a healer. Prefer a priest, pally or monk. But anybody can apply. More interested in you fitting in rather than class/spec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amanzi

Postby simjanes2k » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Hi there!

I represent a small group of people (former team from MoP in CTR) looking for a raiding home. Your team looks like it may be a good fit, maybe we can talk over what you're looking for.

We have a Prot/Ret Paladin, Resto Druid, Hunter, and Death Knight looking to be merged into a mostly serious progression raid team, likely at Heroic difficulty. We are all quite experienced, and have our own page in the Free agents board ("Former team looking to merge, Heroic"). We would be glad to apply through your website if it sounds reasonable.

Please feel free to contact be on the forums, through PM, or in-game character Docbohr or BNET tag Simjanes2k#1773.
simjanes2k

Postby Amanzi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:50 am

Bumping still looking for a healer for tonight's raid.

Amanzi

Postby Hulth » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Howdy,

iLvl 632 MM / BM Hunter

Experienced raider & recent transfer to the guild (CTR ordos) . Looking for a late night raid team of serious but not hardcore players.

Hulth
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Hulth/simple
Hulth

Postby kaelendra » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:38 am

Hey, just so all know we're still looking for people though in reality we're looking for healers or those with healer off specs more than anything atm....

Amanzi is on half vacation atm due to work torture/fun so feel free to poke Ostarrah in game.
Our team site btw is https://sites.google.com/site/ctrbananarepublic/ so you can see what we have, our loot policies, etc... we do currently have 21 people whom have attended raids, a couple more whom have expressed interest and you can see that via our roster..... anyone on that roster listed as pug (0) has yet to show for a raid and will be filtered out if they don't do so shortly within the new year as the max is 30 people for ctr groups. We do have one in our raid that's not on aerie peak at all but it's been authorized by the raid leaders as we can get away with 20% not in the same coquild/aeriepeak.
You can also contact Kutlass/Kutuzov, and Roderic as we run with four co-leads including them as well as myself and amanzi... if you want to run with us and see how we are message one of us at five to 11pm pst on wednesday or thursdays and we'll see if we've room.
kaelendra

Postby kaelendra » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:43 pm

Please note it's mainly healers or those wtih healer offspec roles we're currently looking for since we've grown so much but not had as many new healers as dps and even want to be tanks lol..... definitely not taking on any new tanks for a long long time.
kaelendra

Postby Amanzi » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:52 am

Bumping as we still need a healer. 7/7 normal and 4/7 heroic. Any healer spec is appreciated.

Amanzi

Postby Amanzi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Hi still recruiting a healer. One of ours is going back to school next week so we are going to be short. Pls apply here or look me up in game.

Amanzi

Postby Amanzi » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:37 am

Starting with black rock this week. We are still looking for a healer and a rdps. Come and save the raid from my crappy heals ;-)

Amanzi

Next

Return to LF Free Agents! (PUGs and Recruitment)