Dairies moving to Silicon Valley

Here's where you can post information for local meetups in your area!

Dairies moving to Silicon Valley

Postby Muerto » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Hey local Silicon Valley (even though that's not what we call the Peninsula) nerds! How about a meet up where we can welcome a truly epic nerd, CTR's own Dairies! We can say hi, shake his hand, give him a hug, or even see if he might take a selfie with us (and I don't mean in game, I mean in r/l). Let's just not tell him that all the extra money that he'll be making from working all those extra hours will go to paying the crazy rents he'll have to pay to live here. I'm not sure when or where, maybe sometime in June and I live in San Mateo and weeknights are generally no go, just sayin.

So what say you all? Anybody else interested, or will it be just me listening to Dairie's drunken stories about raid wipes and gruesome soccer injuries? Just post a yay or nay and suggestions about time and place in the comments.

Minimuerto, Aerie Peak, CTR Sha
Muerto, Dalaran, Rule Thirtyfour
Muerto

Re: Dairies moving to Silicon Valley

Postby Dairies » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Hey, I'm Dairies!
Dairies

Re: Dairies moving to Silicon Valley

Postby Krushe » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:36 am

Sounds good Mureto. I grew up the bay area all over the place. I'm currently in Danville. Count me in.

We'll have some adult beverages and take him to an Earthquakes game where he'll be rooting for SJ. :lol: :o

Krushe - Shane
Krushe

Return to Real Life Meetups!