Washington DC - Baltimore area People Meetup?!

Here's where you can post information for local meetups in your area!

Washington DC - Baltimore area People Meetup?!

Postby Atheldane » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:06 pm

I was in guild chat yesterday, and evidently a ton of people were also staying home and not driving due to the snow, because there was a good number of people that were from in and around the DC/Baltimore area in CTR guild chat.

I am thinking it might be nice to meet some fellow CTR people that are in the area, and maybe grab a bite to eat, a nice frosty beverage of our choice, and maybe catch a movie or something for a face to face meeting.

If you are interested, let me know, feel free to message ATHELDANE in game, or look for me in CTR mumble and say hi! If we get a few people interested, then we can spread the word. Not everything in the DC area is related to politicians and scandals, some of us are busy at home slaying dragons, and whacking Warlords on the noggin!

I am thinking for Northern VA there is a great new place that just opened up at the newly remodeled Springfield Mall (No relation to the one in the SIMPSONS TV show) called YARD HOUSE that happens to have my favorite craft beer of all time on tap there. But There are several restaurants and diners in the immediate area.

HAPY NEW YEAR 2015 BTW
Atheldane

Re: Washington DC - Baltimore area People Meetup?!

Postby Captaincodfish » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm near richmond, VA....so I wouldnt mind a meet up if one happened.
Captaincodfish

Postby Atheldane » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:23 pm

So we have a grand total of two people in the DC-Baltimore area? Boo iss. I am willing to put together an event in the area for WOW, or in person board games or role playing games, or more importantly findinf a fun location tos hare a frosty beverage and meet other guildies
Atheldane

Postby Captaincodfish » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:00 pm

Hwy...im down if you put something together. Me and the Mrs always like hanging with gamers.
Captaincodfish

Postby Dannerskjold » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:48 am

My wife and I (both in guild), live right off I83 in PA and would definitely consider coming down for a meetup. :)
Dannerskjold

Postby Gravollet » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Im within Driving distance as well
Gravollet

Return to Real Life Meetups!