Converted Shoutouts

This is the forum for The Converted, a podcast devoted to the Convert to Raid Guild community on Aerie Peak US (Alliance).

Re: Converted Shoutouts

Postby Koota » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:28 pm

Would Like to give Ragepaw of CTR a big Shoutout from the Epic Eggplant Team. We will Miss him. He is Shipping out to Sea for duty for 6months or more. Just want him to stay safe and come back to his Family and his Warcraft Family.
ImageImage
Koota

Postby Wickedella » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:11 am

Two shout outs this week!

First one goes to CtR's very own, Tamen, for the guilds raid progress app and for always answering when I message him with questions on twitter. You are a rock star!

Second shout out goes to the Just Wipe It team who knocked out heroic Gorefiend and Socrethar this week! Every member of this team deserves mad props for their hard work and the plethora of bad jokes that are usually at my expense. Much love!
Raid Lead of <Just Wipe It>

Wickedella

Postby Zankura » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Koota wrote:Would Like to give Ragepaw of CTR a big Shoutout from the Epic Eggplant Team. We will Miss him. He is Shipping out to Sea for duty for 6months or more. Just want him to stay safe and come back to his Family and his Warcraft Family.

Thats awesome. I remember being deployed in the navy and being part of a sweet raid team. I got my first piece of teir 2 in an internet cafe in Hong Kong at 5 Am. Also, there was not oceanic servers back then. I Met up with a guildie from Singapore Named Sniperx.

Much love to Chupathingy!
Zankura

Postby hawtpocketz » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:18 am

Just a couple shout outs to some of the teams here in our beloved community.
War Front has defeated Mythic Kilrogg, placing them at 5/13, and now up against the raid team killer Gorefiend.

Edamame Enterprises has plucked all the feathers from Mythic Iskar, and probably BBQ’ed him in fel fire. Next two bosses should be a rather easy take down for the team, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t get to 9/13 this week.

Finally a warm shout out to ALL the raid teams of our community. Many have long since progressed through HFC on main characters, only to continue raiding on alts with each other. These teams are the heart and soul of the community. I have been fortunate to pug with many teams while my work hours were in flux, and have always enjoyed my time with each of them.

With much love
Hagendaz
hawtpocketz

Postby Darmanda » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:52 pm

I wanted to give a shout out to two people in particular.

Khornell for supplying me with gold and packs to make starting this game for the first time so much more a smoother transition.

Bigimus, I asked in guild chat if someone would help me get to a quest in an area I hadn't been to yet. He not only was willing but he took time out of his gaming to run me around the map opening a ton of flight points for me.

I really appreciated it and wanted to let someone know how helpful these two have been.
Darmanda

Postby hawtpocketz » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:27 am

I'd like to give a shout out to a team I have been running with for the past month,... team Stoic. This Tuesday we spent some quality time with our buddy Gorefiend, things got a little rough, one thing lead to another and now he's dead. That's Mythic style for the record, meaning epic phat lootz.
hawtpocketz

Previous

Return to The Converted