Converted Shoutouts

This is the forum for The Converted, a podcast devoted to the Convert to Raid Guild community on Aerie Peak US (Alliance).

Converted Shoutouts

Postby Sal » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:34 pm

It's that time again! Time for Converted Shoutouts!!!!!!

Post hear to let us know what you want us to announce on the show!

Visit me on my WoW Blog at http://www.TheyCallMeSal.com or my podcast at http://www.ConvertedPodcast.com
Sal

Re: Converted Shoutouts

Postby kaelendra » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:51 am

If nate doesn't announce in the raid team update please give a shoutout that Banana Republic is looking for a new tank as one of our tanks has given four weeks notice. (below is what i'd posted for raid updates)

Either way I'd love to give a shoutout to Laminated our Priest who's up in the 99 percentile on our Maiden's kill this sunday which is pretty darned cool since it was the first time he'd downed him (along with the rest of us too). Also shoutout to his wife Fuzzey cause she dragged him back into wow and it's been great having both of them on the team together and quite amusing at times too! ~Shoutout from Ostarrah of Banana Republic

Banana Republic - One of the few late night teams is now 5/10 heroic and 8/10 normal! Please note we are currently looking for a new tank as we've one that's given us four weeks notice.
(We raid Wednesday and Thursday Heroic foundry and Sunday Normal optional night - from 11pm pst to 2am pst).
sites.google.com/site/ctrbananarepublic/ in game contant Monkenrod, Ostarra, Kutuzov, or Fudlee
kaelendra

Postby Kerosenekid » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Of course one shout out should go out to koltrain for his last show on convert to raid. Good luck on your future adventures.
Kerosenekid
[url]Yourwowmoney.com[/url]
Kerosenekid

Postby Mullet863 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:01 pm

Big shoutout to Koltrane, we're going to miss you sir!

Also Shoutout to Rubber Chicken Coalition 2/13 Normal and loving life!

Huge shoutout as well to Midneyet for all her help in the past few weeks!

Lastly to new Guildies @Bordardo & Lifelink Gaming for recently joining the CtR Family!
Mullet863

Postby Eshelon » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Happy anniversary from Eshelon to Loni, my wife, co-raid lead and best friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eshelon

Postby DravenDresden » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Shout out to the Legend... Koltrane. #ThanksKolt

Shout out to ZoeZazu for the epic Blizzcon Badge

and shoutout to Theory for all his help with Epic Fail.

and lastly, a special #SlashMoo to the Well Played people. We all appreciate your hard work.
DravenDresden

Postby froggychaos » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Shout Out to all my <Banana Republic> peeps! Thanks for hanging in there for Heroic Blackhand progression! We may not have killed it but 158 wipes later we still have some bits of our sanity left. Besides we got him down to 9k that's basically a kill...
froggychaos

Postby MsNoid » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:11 am

Shout out to Carmenta for organizing a very successful Poundfist group. Everyone was patient and took him down slowly so that lots of guildies could get their mount.
MsNoid

Postby Krabpeople » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:08 pm

I am giving a shoutout to Navox, although we have differing opinions on the state of dps shaman...he always has a great attitude and really cares for our raid team and always puts his best foot forward. He took the wipes way to hard on mythic hellfire assault and doesn't get enough credit for changing specs and being our go-to tank if one of our main tanks are missing. I hope by the time this gets read he has his heroic arch trinket, you rock Nav =D.
Krabpeople

Postby froggychaos » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:02 pm

Shout out to my <Banana Republic> homies for killing Tyrant in 3 pulls!

Shout out to Kuter for not getting thrown off the edge on Mannoroth!
froggychaos

Next

Return to The Converted