Blizzcon Planning Committee Intro and Signup!

Re: Blizzcon Planning Committee Intro and Signup!

Postby Ashanka » Fri May 10, 2013 3:15 am

Hey folks!

I will be attending and am a local. I also spend a lot of my out and about time in the Anaheim area and can at least suggest cool venues to host meet ups and what not. I'd love to help organize any events that might be going on even if that just means helping set up or tear down.

Ashanka (Ashenbeard CtR Sha)
Ashanka

Postby Katherinn » Tue May 14, 2013 7:25 pm

I will be going, bought tickets, Marriott room is reserved, just need to get flight.

I am happy to help with the planning, I am new to the guild and would love to get integrated. :D

Website: http://wowinthedetails.com The WoW is in The Details!
Twitter: @wowinthedetails
Katherinn

Postby Mykurse » Tue May 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Professional wise, unless somebody needs their lawn cut, irrigation serviced, or a computer built or serviced, I'm your guy :p but other than that, off you need a hand in planning or organization just hit me up!
For the Targaryens!
#WorgenArePeopleToo

ImageImageImage
Mykurse

Postby Katherinn » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Also, I will be arriving on Monday so if any help is needed for the party set up, let me know!

Website: http://wowinthedetails.com The WoW is in The Details!
Twitter: @wowinthedetails
Katherinn

Postby lame » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:45 am

My wife and I will be flying in on Wednesday night from Boston. let me know how we can help out on anything (seriously), our only Thursday plan was ticket/loot line. Its her first Blizzcon, my third, (and she doesn't play) so i'm really excited for her to see and understand better the community and the immediate acceptance people so at blizzcon, its always been something awesome.
Follow me @iamteneo on twitter - https://twitter.com/IamTeneo
lame

Postby Draxiticus » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 pm

My wife and I live in Central Ohio, have tickets and are planning on coming. It is our first Blizzcon. Our travel is pretty flexible, we were going to fly in on Tuesday or Wednesday. We can come in on Monday if there is a need. Sadly neither of us have much experience in event planning.

We are both brand new to the guild, but would love to be able to help out in any way that we can. We are both excited about the prospect of meeting all of you and getting some level of integration into the guild.

Be well,

Omanadras and Tarksheena in the guild.
Draxiticus

Postby Olympia » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:28 pm

My wife and I will also be attending BlizzCon, we will be driving up thursday night but we do live about 45 minutes from Anaheim. This will be my 4th BlizzCon so i can answer alot of questions if anyone has them, Im also a military vet just going to school right now so i can assist/help with anything really, just PM me here or whisp me in game - Hølydiver - Paladin (Aerie Peak)

I have only seen maybe 1 or 2 ideas in this thread for a meet-up or something, but i do know WoW Insider / WoWhead is having their annual meet-up Thursday night at the Anabella hotel right by the convention center. Its at the pool, free entry, and there is a ton of stuff happening there. (link here: http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/09/05/annou ... lizzcon-2/ ) went to this in 2009 and had a blast. Maybe CTR can crash it :P
Olympia

Postby Newjak » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:02 pm

This will be my 4th year. Got the confirmation to prove. I can host planning meetings on WebEx. Please forgive the CAPS...

1. Are planning to attend
YES
2. Will go to Anaheim even if they don't get tickets
NA
3. Live locally and can be our "boots on the ground."
FLYING IN ON THURSDAY
4. Have experience with planning meetups and events
I DO TRAINING FOR A FORTUNE 50 COMPANY
5. Work in areas that could be useful like merchandising, hotel services, travel, social media, etc.
I HAVE ON-AIR EXP AS RADIO AND TV HOST. EDITING EXP. EVEN HAVE MY OWN SONY DISC MAN! :)
Newjak

Postby woxava5863 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:27 am

You are sharing exceptionally useful data about the yarning who are working admirably. They additionally have wellbeing laborers which are accessible for your assistance but now it’s good to check https://essay-reviewer.com/the-essays-com-review/ in order to complete the task. You can get understudy training data there. Go along with them.
woxava5863

Previous

Return to Blizzcon Committee