What to expect in CTR now a-days?

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

What to expect in CTR now a-days?

Postby jimithingmi » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:08 pm

It was great to come back to the game after about a year and a half break (stupid real life) to see the CTR Guild(s) still quite busy even after the lull and subscriber drop off.

I was a little surprised when I looked around here and it seemed pretty quiet. Maybe forums just aren't cool anymore!

I've been keeping an eye on Guild Chat a little just to get the feel of things and I had a few questions on what to expect since things have changed so much in the game since I've been away. I know they are changing still.

When it comes to raids, are PUG raids more common now with the change in difficulty or is it still better to try and find a team? I'm not sure I'm going to have the time to commit to mythic raiding but I'd like to try and do a little more than LFR.

Is there much organized PVP going on at all? Its something that I've never really done but its something I've made a little goal of to check it out.

Last thing...is there much in the line of guild events going on anymore? I saw some listed from quite a while ago, and I know that the content lull has burned a lot of people out.

So hopefully these questions don't make me look like an idiot :)
jimithingmi

Re: What to expect in CTR now a-days?

Postby sarcastard » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:52 pm

lots of stuff has been moved to here >>>> https://guild.converttoraid.com/profile or on the Discord chat
sarcastard

Return to General Guild Discussion