Gold Swap take two

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

Gold Swap take two

Postby Turbocharger » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:51 pm

I recently posted this in the "General Discussion" tab under community but i think i have it in the wrong section as I was trying to have guildies see my post. I am not trying to spam, i just think i posted it in the wrong spot so if one get's taken down then that's totally cool.

Hi,

I was recently made a fresh character and was converted just yesterday. I am new to this server/realm and im broke however my other characters on servers are flush. My characters are on ( Horde - Connected realms Anub'arak US, Chromaggus US, Crushridge US, Garithos US, Nathrezim US, and Smolderthorn US ) and ( Alliance - connected realms Farstriders US, Silver Hand US, and Thorium Brotherhood US )

I was hoping someone would have a character on of of those realms whom I could give 5k gold to in exchange for giving my character 5k gold on this realm. If anybody is able to help it would be greatly appreciated as having no bags or gold is Brutal LOL.

Thanks in Advance,

Turbocharger.
Greatest Floor Tank you have ever seen! Please don't trip over me.
Turbocharger

Re: Gold Swap take two

Postby Turbocharger » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:08 pm

I sold two pets ( just found about about this LOL ) and almost made 30K so I wont need the gold swap anymore :)
Greatest Floor Tank you have ever seen! Please don't trip over me.
Turbocharger

Re: Gold Swap take two

Postby NateLongford » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:01 am

Caged Crickets is looking like a great team full of professional. I have also raided in Warcraft game so many times with my team. You can buy essay uk with the cheap price for the students. I hope raiding with you guys will yield me maximum loot results. I want to be a part of your raiding team.
NateLongford

Return to General Guild Discussion