Greetings!

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

Greetings!

Postby Vorodor21 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:56 pm

Howdy all!

New to the guild here and new to Aerie Peak as well. Been playing WoW off and on for years now and dipped my toes into the raiding pool in varying degrees over the years. As of now though most of the core group I used to group up don't really play anymore or if they do it's sporadic at best. I have several max level toons on another server and a couple more leveling up through Draenor at the moment. I'm also in the process of leveling my new toon on Aerie Peak.

I did have a question regarding guild related activities. I'm unsure how long it will take me to get my toon on Aerie Peak leveled up to max so I was wondering if there was currently a standing policy on using toons from outside servers to participate in guild events or even possibly join a raid team. I didn't see anything in the FAQ posted or the Guild Rules post so I figured I would ask. Do I need to wait until my toon is max level to join in on anything meant for max level characters or could I join in with my other characters?

Thanks!
Vorodor21

Return to General Guild Discussion