For those of you who don't know me :)

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

For those of you who don't know me :)

Postby Ronninn » Thu May 21, 2015 3:18 pm

Hi everyone. I've never really posted an introduction before, even though I've been in the guild over a year, currently raiding with Wrecktified. Professionally speaking I'm a computer nerd (Senior Programer Analyst) who develops hospital software. I quite enjoy my job, however I do go a little stir crazy with desk jobs, so on the side I'm crazy about cars... in a big way. Ever since I've been a kid I've been into muscle cars and sports cars of any make, whether North American or European. A fine car is a fine car, no matter where it's from. I love the rush of taken a car to the track, and it more then makes up for the fact I'm stuck at a desk for work most of the time.

My current stable consists of a 1988 5.0 Mustang with a 9lbs of boost Kenne Bell supercharger, pushing over 500 horsepower. It's a work in progress and I just started it up for the first time in years yesterday. I got my wife to film a quick youtube clip so you could see it and me. It's very dusty, and given it hasn't run in years, it sounds pretty damn good.

phpBB [video]

My wife doesn't know very much about cars, hence her panic about the dark smoke, haha.

My winter/family car is a 2012 Audi S4, which believe it or not I much prefer to drive over the Mustang, even though the Mustang seems to turn more heads.

Outside of cars and computers, I like to stay in shape, and I'm pretty much an encyclopedia of diet and training information. I'm turning 41 in a couple weeks, so with me working a desk job, it's more important for me to stay in shape the best I can. If anyone even has questions in regards to that, I've been involved in that lifestyle since I was a teenager, and I've helped many people make hugely positive changes in their physiques in the past.

And lastly, I'm a huge WoW fan, and I've been playing my main Ronninn (a Fury Warrior/Prot) for over 8 years.

If I haven't met you already, I look forward to running with many more of you for fun, and general ass kickery.
Ronninn

Return to General Guild Discussion