Heroes of the Storm CTR Teams

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

Heroes of the Storm CTR Teams

Postby Brillaan » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi all!

With more and more people getting access to Heroes, a few of us have been talking about putting together some teams to take on the Nexus CTR-style! We are hoping to form multiple teams that will play all levels of HOTS, and can even set up some custom intra-guild tournaments.

While we want to engage in some serious Hero (and eventually Team) League action, we also want to make sure that some folks new to the game can group up with fellow guildies and learn the game in the fun, team-oriented atmosphere Convert To Raid exemplifies, playing in Co-op and Quick Match mode. We also have channels set up in Mumble for Heroes.

So if you have access and want to group up we will be playing the following days:

Co-Op/Quick Match (Learning the Game)
Fridays 6PM-9PM PST
As many teams as folks show up in Mumble

Hero League/Team League
Tuesdays 5:30PM-8:30PM PST
Tuesdays 8:30PM-1130PM PST

Team 1 5:30PM-8:30PM PST
Belshnickle
Brillaan#1218
RandomGeek
Doomlegend
Saki

Team 1 8:30PM - 11:30PM PST
TBD

We can form as many teams as people want to play, so just respond to this post if you're interested, and the time you want to play. If you already have a set group of people who want to play together let us know and we can list you here as well. Otherwise, we'll just list people as they sign up.
Last edited by Brillaan on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brillaan

Re: Heroes of the Storm CTR Teams

Postby Snarl » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:35 pm

He this is Mick, and I co-host Stormcast: A Heroes of the Storm Podcast on Signals Media.
I'd be totally down for PST groups as they form!

My handle in Game is Snarl#1346
Snarl

Return to General Guild Discussion