Oh look its the new guy!

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

Oh look its the new guy!

Postby Evolstad » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Greetings and Salutations CTR-

Wibbleman here. Almost brand new to the guild and hoping to meet some friends. My ilvl is not sufficient to promote myself as a free agent or app for a team so this seemed like the appropriate place for an introduction. As of now I am focusing on Warrior DPS. I have been playing since BC but only as ranged and healing-so my skills are incoming. My raid resume is limited: Karazhan, Naxxramas, Icecrown Citidel, and Mogu'shan Vaults. My goal for this expansion is to become more engaged as a raider.

I am hoping to find some people to run dungeons with. I am beginning to make my way though level 100 regular difficulty. PUGs have been surprisingly fun and well mannered (no really they have been), but I would prefer to play with guildies. People have mentioned I am a funny guy so perhaps my charm will smooth out my "new to melee" disposition. Either way this game is enjoyed better with friends.

Outside the game I am an avid reader, improviser and outdoor enthusiast. Also I enjoy table top role playing. I live in the Pacific Northwest- gaming equalizes the wet doom and gloomy grimness of winter. Anywho I'm super excited to play with Convert to Raid. Feel free to whisper me in game.

Thanks for your time!

Wibbleman
Evolstad

Re: Oh look its the new guy!

Postby Amanzi » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:45 am

Welcome to the guild. I'm sure I'll find a raid team that. Will look after u ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amanzi

Return to General Guild Discussion