Greetings!

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

Greetings!

Postby iankparks » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:51 pm

Hey everybody! I'm a little late in getting my introduction out there, but better late than never.

My name is Ian, I'm from Green Bay (IIRC Pat talked about some GB folks at the Minnesota Meetup, we should totally hang out maybe) and I'm super excited to be a part of the guild. I've been playing WoW off and on since July of 2005, although severe altaholism and my enjoyment of BC roleplay servers kept me from ever getting anywhere near max level. It wasn't until Mists that I was able to have a max-level toon in an expansion, and it wasn't until a couple of months ago I even got into a LFR raid.

I currently go to school for Digital Media (podcasting, youtubery, film and audio editing), and I like to livestream on hitbox.tv, usually Solo progression on my DK Harker - going back to relive older content I never got to see, even if it isn't technically the same, is TONS of fun. Very satisfying.

I'm grinding up heirlooms (incoming oxymoron) to roll a Shaman and attempt to go for Loremaster. I figure yes, I'll outlevel the zones I have to be in early and be outleveled in them often, but I hopefully won't have any worries accomplishing what I'd like to accomplish. In between older content and farming heroic dungeons, I'm still LFRing and trying to figure out how to bump my ilvl up juuuust onnnne moreee point.

I'm all over the internet (google iankparks) if you care to look, I tend to spout nonsense, link pictures and ask metaphorically stupid questions. I'm doing my best to keep them off guild chat though.

That's enough out of me, I need to go to sleep! But I look forward to seeing you all in game, and eventually in a raid!
iankparks

Return to General Guild Discussion