The Wrecx Flex

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

The Wrecx Flex

Postby Wrecx » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 am

I've not posted about the "Wrecx Flex" before on the forums because this flex run isn't a team per say so the team forums never felt like the right place to post about it. It has mostly built over time through word of mouth. In the wake of this run having been mentioned on both Convert to Raid and Tauren Think Tank in the last week I figured I'd post so people who are looking can reach me.

The “Wrecx Flex” is a takes all comers flex raid in the Convert to Raid guild on Aerie Peak-US. The group frequently changes and offers new experiences and challenges each week but at its core has one fundamental principle. We don’t turn players away for any reason ever in this flex besides poor attitude. No matter the skill level or ilvl all are welcome as long as there’s space and we hope each week that players if nothing else have a good time. Some are new raiders, some are experienced and trying to gear an alt, some are new to the game and some are just looking to have some fun and meet new people, but we run every week for whomever would like to attend without fail.

The format of the raid is simple, invites begin at 6:15 pst on Tuesdays and the run begins at 6:30 sharp. It fills up quick so it worth being on early to get a slot. It is a 3 hour run with the first 90 min being spent on content that is progression for those that attend regularly, then a quick 10 minute break and 80 minutes spent on speed running other wings to farm up gear for new players, alts or that piece that's been eluding you for months. Boosted 90's, players returning to the game, players with alts or anyone looking for a run to fill their time. All are welcome.

If you're on Aerie Peak the easiest way to get a hold of me is to send me an in game mail. Otherwise I will check this forum post regularly.
Wrecx

Re: The Wrecx Flex

Postby Kleptik » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:04 pm

You got an awesome thing going here Wrecx, Kudos bro.
@execute_phase
Kleptik

Postby actionquest » Thu May 01, 2014 2:46 am

Just wanted to say thanks to Wrecx for getting me in the flex run. After only being back 2 weeks from not playing wow for over a year. It was nice to get to run even thou I was in out dated gear. Got to get to kill 9 or 10 bosses even got some loot. The server transfer and coming to this guild has to be one of the best things I have done in wow sense wrath. Thanks CTR
actionquest

Postby Wrecx » Thu May 01, 2014 10:16 am

Happy to have you along anytime.
Wrecx

Postby Abide » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:13 am

Wrecx in a flex!
This is a great idea and I would like to tag along. I just "moved" to Aerie a few weeks back with my lock and am so appreciative of this guild, however i haven't had a chance to run with anyone yet. Mostly because i was thinking i needed to get to 520 ilvl to run flex. I am currently at 514 ilvl thus far and would to get into some flex runs with the guild. Should i whisper you in game or is posting on here sufficient for signing up on next Tuesday?
Abide

Postby Bluefer » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:25 pm

I just wanted to thank Wrecx for running this. great groups and a great time. thank you Wrecx.

Bluefer

Return to General Guild Discussion