The CtR Official House!

Talkin' 'bout the guild!

The CtR Official House!

Postby Solarflair » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:33 pm

That's right! We have our own official lodging now!

Some time ago, I was thinking up ways we could integrate the community even more in-game, and what better a way than to lounge about in our own... lounge?

Set your Hearthstones to The Blue Recluse! Located in the lush park of The Mage Quarter in sunny Stormwind, this is the place to be! It's got the works, an upstairs overlook into the main parlour, a nice hearth near the butcher (for when we need to chop up Gnomes), outside there is a nice cobblestone walkway with chairs and tables to share a cup of tea with a friend. And to top it all of, it comes with a lovely, damp cellar where we're going to make all of the Warlocks stay. And the Rogues.

It's close enough to the Pandaria portal that access to the new expansion is just a small walk across the pond. Don't forget that Stormwind also offers an Auction House for everyone, and not just us infernal engineers.

But wait, I need your help! You, yes you! It's your duty to inform your fellow guildies about our grandiose abode. Imagine logging in and seeing all of your guildies right with you. Yes, now! What are you waiting for, this is the place to be man!

So come, have a drink with your guildies and turn the volume up to 11 at The Blue Recluse!

See you there :)

Solar
Solarflair

Re: The CtR Official House!

Postby Sal » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Yeah! A place to all our own!

Plum Wines on me!

Visit me on my WoW Blog at http://www.TheyCallMeSal.com or my podcast at http://www.ConvertedPodcast.com
Sal

Postby Rhett » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Sounds good! But seriously, we're not letting gnomes in, are we? They freak me out. And they smell like cabbage wrapped inside a sweaty gym sock.
Rhett

Postby remedeez » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:01 pm

YAY!!! And double YAY because my Hearth already goes there :)
Image Image Image
remedeez

Postby Kleptik » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Hmmm... maybe a new mumble channel just for the Blue Recluse? Or rename the Thunderbrew Lounge :P
@execute_phase
Kleptik

Postby Xagnut » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Well, I was hoping for Cutthroat Alley, but this is MUCH better. Even moreso because mages don't even need to set their hearth there since the portal dumps you right next door. :) Mages FTW!! I Like the idea of changing the mumble channel name to Blue Recluse. I do think we need to challenge everyone to make sure there is at least one guild banner by the front door as much as possible just to add to the ambiance.

Good choice and well done!
Image Image
Image Image
Xagnut

Postby Jantof » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:24 pm

The front door of the Blue Recluse is at coordinates 50.44, 90.27 for anyone who doesn't know where it is. Save it to your TomTom as "Home" :D

Edit: Oh, wow. I first posted when I found the front door before I walked in, and holey moley. Great find, this place is amazing!
Jantof

Postby blinknblast » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:54 am

Love it! Only thing is I can't set my hearth there because I don't have the pandaria portal in SW - my faction transfer borked the opening questline in pandaria which leads to the portal opening.

I'll still make sure to swing by whenever I visit the AH though... Dancing on the chandelier above the bar is already my favourite pass-time.
Hotndot | Blinknblast | Brewnspew | Shootnhoot | Herbnherb
Raid8
blinknblast

Postby lilu12323 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:56 am

Yay for the Blue Recluse!
Lisa/Lilu
Putting the BOOM in Boomkin since 2006
lilu12323

Next

Return to General Guild Discussion