Theme Days

Have a great idea, an issue, or whatnot for everyone to put in their two copper? This is the place!

Theme Days

Postby remedeez » Thu May 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Wouldn't it be fun if there were themes for the day of the week in the guild. The theme of the day could encourage people to group throughout the day for doing certain things together!

Here's some ideas I had.

Monday Mount Runs - Running things like Onyxia's Lair, Karazhan, Magister's Terrace, Obsidium Sanctum... easy old raids that have chances to drop mounts.

Tuesday Thunder - Doing Isle of Thunder dailies, running ToT LFR in large groups (lots of people already do this on Tuesday, just a fun way to spread it around the guild even more, really)

Wee Wednesday - Players group to level alts together, run dungeons etc on their wee little alt babies.

Thursday Throwdown - Group up with fellow guildees and Arena and BG your hearts out! Pwning Orcs never felt so good. (Oddly enough, I ran with a large group from the guild a "For the Alliance". It was Thursday. :P )

Friday Furries - Pet battle and Pet Hunt, TOGETHER!!

Social Saturday - Hold social events like raffles, Scavenger Hunts, fun Challenges, Roleplay events, the possibilities are limitless.

Super-Crafting Sunday - Hold Guild Bank auctions, help others craft gear they may need, Trade mats, everyone could gather at the Blue Recluse and we could turn it into a massive open Shopping Strip, people with max professions available to help others who need things made/xmuted etc. Turn it into a mass Profession trading/helping atmosphere throughout the day.

These don't specifically need to be planned events, they'd just be ingrained themes of the day, and everyone in the guild is encouraged to group up and have fun doing the days' themed events. Spread the word when you're online, and eventually everyone would catch on that, for example, Monday Mount Runs, and soon you'll be seeing tons of groups for Tempest Keep, or something like that.
Last edited by remedeez on Fri May 03, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
remedeez

Re: Theme Days

Postby Maccus » Fri May 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Love this!
-- Maccus

Maccus

Postby Red » Sat May 04, 2013 1:23 am

This looks awesome! I think this could be cool if we can get people to play :P
Red